5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- British sword
- American Revolution
- a Jackson voted against a resolution thanking this hero because of the Jay Treaty.
- b Andrew Jackson was a prisoner-of-war in this conflict.
- c Jackson's wife was named...
- d Jackson bore a scar on his face from. a(an)..
- e The commander of British forces at New Orleans was...
5 Multiple choice questions
- Jackson adopted his first son from this group.
- He was Jackson's political rival in the west.
- Jackson paid off the national debt by selling ___.
- When some in South Carolina threatened to secede from the Union in the 1830s Jackson responded that he would ___ them as traitors.
- Andrew Jackson appears on this bill.
5 True/False questions
Horseshoe Bend → Known as Chief Red Eagle, he led the fight against Jackson in what is today Alabama despite being 7/8s Scottish.
smallpox → Jackson's profession
Red Sticks → Jackson adopted his first son from this group.
Fort Mims → Native Americans massacred settlers, many part Creek, at this place in Alabama.
legislator → Jackson found that he did not have the temperament to remain a...