5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Red Sticks
- Horseshoe Bend
- a This battle was the last stand of the Red Sticks against Jackson in what is today Alabama.
- b Jackson's artillery at New Orleans was supplied by...
- c he name of the Native Americans who fought against white settlers and other Native Americans; they were defeated by Andrew Jackon's forces.
- d Known as Chief Red Eagle, he led the fight against Jackson in what is today Alabama despite being 7/8s Scottish.
- e The commander of British forces at New Orleans was...
5 Multiple choice questions
- Jackson voted against a resolution thanking this hero because of the Jay Treaty.
- Andrew Jackson was a prisoner-of-war in this conflict.
- Jackson feuded with and ultimately defeated this head of the Bank of the United States.
- Jackson often...
- Jackson's profession
5 True/False questions
legislator → Jackson's artillery at New Orleans was supplied by...
Trail of Tears → Andrew Jackson commanded the American forces at this battle in the War of 1812.
public lands → Jackson paid off the national debt by selling ___.
Clay → Jackson was a ___ shot with a pistol.
twenty → When some in South Carolina threatened to secede from the Union in the 1830s Jackson responded that he would ___ them as traitors.