5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Red Sticks
- Trail of Tears
- Horseshoe Bend
- a Andrew Jackson appears on this bill.
- b Jackson ordered the removal of Native Americans in a death march known as the...
- c This battle was the last stand of the Red Sticks against Jackson in what is today Alabama.
- d Jackson's older brother died in a British prison camp from...
- e he name of the Native Americans who fought against white settlers and other Native Americans; they were defeated by Andrew Jackon's forces.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Jackson bore a scar on his face from. a(an)..
- Known as Chief Red Eagle, he led the fight against Jackson in what is today Alabama despite being 7/8s Scottish.
- Andrew Jackson was a prisoner-of-war in this conflict.
- Jackson's artillery at New Orleans was supplied by...
- Jackson was a ___ shot with a pistol.
5 True/False questions
hang → When some in South Carolina threatened to secede from the Union in the 1830s Jackson responded that he would ___ them as traitors.
Biddle → Jackson feuded with and ultimately defeated this head of the Bank of the United States.
Fort Mims → Native Americans massacred settlers, many part Creek, at this place in Alabama.
paper money → Jackson often...
New Orleans → Andrew Jackson commanded the American forces at this battle in the War of 1812.