5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Horseshoe Bend
- Fort Mims
- New Orleans
- a Jackson's older brother died in a British prison camp from...
- b Andrew Jackson commanded the American forces at this battle in the War of 1812.
- c Native Americans massacred settlers, many part Creek, at this place in Alabama.
- d He was Jackson's political rival in the west.
- e This battle was the last stand of the Red Sticks against Jackson in what is today Alabama.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Jackson feuded with and ultimately defeated this head of the Bank of the United States.
- Jackson bore a scar on his face from. a(an)..
- Jackson often...
- Andrew Jackson appears on this bill.
- The commander of British forces at New Orleans was...
5 True/False questions
public lands → Jackson found that he did not have the temperament to remain a...
poor → Jackson was a ___ shot with a pistol.
Creek → Jackson adopted his first son from this group.
Washington → Jackson's artillery at New Orleans was supplied by...
Red Sticks → Jackson adopted his first son from this group.