5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Trail of Tears
- public lands
- a He was Jackson's political rival in the west.
- b When some in South Carolina threatened to secede from the Union in the 1830s Jackson responded that he would ___ them as traitors.
- c Jackson paid off the national debt by selling ___.
- d Jackson feuded with and ultimately defeated this head of the Bank of the United States.
- e Jackson ordered the removal of Native Americans in a death march known as the...
5 Multiple choice questions
- This battle was the last stand of the Red Sticks against Jackson in what is today Alabama.
- Andrew Jackson appears on this bill.
- Known as Chief Red Eagle, he led the fight against Jackson in what is today Alabama despite being 7/8s Scottish.
- Jackson opposed...
- Jackson's older brother died in a British prison camp from...
5 True/False questions
Lafitte → Jackson's artillery at New Orleans was supplied by...
Red Sticks → he name of the Native Americans who fought against white settlers and other Native Americans; they were defeated by Andrew Jackon's forces.
Creek → He was Jackson's political rival in the west.
poor → Jackson was a ___ shot with a pistol.
Pakenham → Andrew Jackson appears on this bill.