5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- American Revolution
- Fort Mims
- Red Sticks
- a Jackson found that he did not have the temperament to remain a...
- b Jackson's wife was named...
- c Andrew Jackson was a prisoner-of-war in this conflict.
- d he name of the Native Americans who fought against white settlers and other Native Americans; they were defeated by Andrew Jackon's forces.
- e Native Americans massacred settlers, many part Creek, at this place in Alabama.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Jackson's profession
- Jackson ordered the removal of Native Americans in a death march known as the...
- Jackson feuded with and ultimately defeated this head of the Bank of the United States.
- Andrew Jackson appears on this bill.
- Jackson paid off the national debt by selling ___.
5 True/False questions
smallpox → Jackson's older brother died in a British prison camp from...
poor → Jackson was a ___ shot with a pistol.
Weatherford → Known as Chief Red Eagle, he led the fight against Jackson in what is today Alabama despite being 7/8s Scottish.
Creek → Jackson adopted his first son from this group.
British sword → Jackson bore a scar on his face from. a(an)..