5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- British sword
- paper money
- New Orleans
- a Jackson voted against a resolution thanking this hero because of the Jay Treaty.
- b When some in South Carolina threatened to secede from the Union in the 1830s Jackson responded that he would ___ them as traitors.
- c Andrew Jackson commanded the American forces at this battle in the War of 1812.
- d Jackson bore a scar on his face from. a(an)..
- e Jackson opposed...
5 Multiple choice questions
- Native Americans massacred settlers, many part Creek, at this place in Alabama.
- Jackson was a ___ shot with a pistol.
- Jackson found that he did not have the temperament to remain a...
- Jackson feuded with and ultimately defeated this head of the Bank of the United States.
- Jackson ordered the removal of Native Americans in a death march known as the...
5 True/False questions
Clay → He was Jackson's political rival in the west.
Horseshoe Bend → This battle was the last stand of the Red Sticks against Jackson in what is today Alabama.
American Revolution → Jackson found that he did not have the temperament to remain a...
Creek → He was Jackson's political rival in the west.
smallpox → Jackson's profession