5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- British sword
- paper money
- a Jackson was a ___ shot with a pistol.
- b Jackson bore a scar on his face from. a(an)..
- c Jackson opposed...
- d Jackson's wife was named...
- e Known as Chief Red Eagle, he led the fight against Jackson in what is today Alabama despite being 7/8s Scottish.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Andrew Jackson commanded the American forces at this battle in the War of 1812.
- This battle was the last stand of the Red Sticks against Jackson in what is today Alabama.
- Jackson feuded with and ultimately defeated this head of the Bank of the United States.
- Andrew Jackson appears on this bill.
- When some in South Carolina threatened to secede from the Union in the 1830s Jackson responded that he would ___ them as traitors.
5 True/False questions
smallpox → Jackson feuded with and ultimately defeated this head of the Bank of the United States.
Clay → He was Jackson's political rival in the west.
American Revolution → Jackson found that he did not have the temperament to remain a...
Washington → Jackson voted against a resolution thanking this hero because of the Jay Treaty.
legislator → Jackson's artillery at New Orleans was supplied by...