5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- American Revolution
- a Jackson was a ___ shot with a pistol.
- b Jackson often...
- c He was Jackson's political rival in the west.
- d Andrew Jackson was a prisoner-of-war in this conflict.
- e Jackson voted against a resolution thanking this hero because of the Jay Treaty.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Jackson's profession
- Jackson bore a scar on his face from. a(an)..
- Jackson feuded with and ultimately defeated this head of the Bank of the United States.
- Jackson adopted his first son from this group.
- Native Americans massacred settlers, many part Creek, at this place in Alabama.
5 True/False questions
New Orleans → he name of the Native Americans who fought against white settlers and other Native Americans; they were defeated by Andrew Jackon's forces.
paper money → Jackson opposed...
twenty → Jackson adopted his first son from this group.
smallpox → Jackson's profession
hang → When some in South Carolina threatened to secede from the Union in the 1830s Jackson responded that he would ___ them as traitors.