5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- American Revolution
- a Jackson found that he did not have the temperament to remain a...
- b Andrew Jackson appears on this bill.
- c Jackson voted against a resolution thanking this hero because of the Jay Treaty.
- d Jackson often...
- e Andrew Jackson was a prisoner-of-war in this conflict.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Jackson's wife was named...
- Jackson feuded with and ultimately defeated this head of the Bank of the United States.
- Jackson ordered the removal of Native Americans in a death march known as the...
- He was Jackson's political rival in the west.
- Jackson bore a scar on his face from. a(an)..
5 True/False questions
lawyer → He was Jackson's political rival in the west.
Pakenham → The commander of British forces at New Orleans was...
paper money → Andrew Jackson appears on this bill.
smallpox → Jackson's profession
Red Sticks → he name of the Native Americans who fought against white settlers and other Native Americans; they were defeated by Andrew Jackon's forces.