5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- paper money
- a Jackson adopted his first son from this group.
- b Jackson was a ___ shot with a pistol.
- c He was Jackson's political rival in the west.
- d Jackson's profession
- e Jackson opposed...
5 Multiple choice questions
- Andrew Jackson was a prisoner-of-war in this conflict.
- Jackson often...
- Andrew Jackson commanded the American forces at this battle in the War of 1812.
- Native Americans massacred settlers, many part Creek, at this place in Alabama.
- Jackson's wife was named...
5 True/False questions
Trail of Tears → Andrew Jackson commanded the American forces at this battle in the War of 1812.
Biddle → Jackson feuded with and ultimately defeated this head of the Bank of the United States.
public lands → Jackson opposed...
Pakenham → Andrew Jackson appears on this bill.
Lafitte → Jackson's artillery at New Orleans was supplied by...