5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- British sword
- public lands
- a Jackson bore a scar on his face from. a(an)..
- b Jackson paid off the national debt by selling ___.
- c Jackson feuded with and ultimately defeated this head of the Bank of the United States.
- d Jackson was a ___ shot with a pistol.
- e Jackson often...
5 Multiple choice questions
- He was Jackson's political rival in the west.
- Andrew Jackson was a prisoner-of-war in this conflict.
- Jackson's artillery at New Orleans was supplied by...
- Jackson's wife was named...
- Native Americans massacred settlers, many part Creek, at this place in Alabama.
5 True/False questions
smallpox → Jackson's older brother died in a British prison camp from...
legislator → Jackson's artillery at New Orleans was supplied by...
Pakenham → Andrew Jackson appears on this bill.
Red Sticks → Andrew Jackson commanded the American forces at this battle in the War of 1812.
paper money → The commander of British forces at New Orleans was...