5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A minimum final course grade of 75%
- LAST DAY TO WITHDRAW FROM
- Signing the attendance sheet and/or answering for another student is a form of
- a in order to pass the course this is the grade you must get
- b The body of the paper should have a two to three sentence introduction section, followed by a one (1) to one and a half (1-1½) page discussion section, and then a two to three sentence summary section. The paper must include at least two (2), current (i.e., published within the last five years), professional nursing journal article references* (with content from the article incorporated and referenced within the body of the paper and referenced in the reference list).
- c 10/28/11
- d THANKSGIVING BREAK; NO CLASS
- e academic dishonesty
5 Multiple choice questions
- no more than 20% of these from the course. 3 classes
- Final Exam (8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.)
- All university communication sent via e-mail will be sent to the
- The paper must be posted in
5 True/False questions
attendance → If a student has more than 20% absences from the course, the student shall be assigned a final course grade of "F". If a student comes to class late, leaves before the end of class, takes an extended break, and/or comes to class unprepared, the student may be marked as absent for that week's class. The course faculty will keep an attendance sheet.
grades → The student has one week after each grade (excluding the Final Exam and Final Course grades) is posted in BlackBoard to review the grade with the course faculty and/or to request that the course faculty review the grade. After one week, the grade will not be reviewed and will remain as posted. The student has 24 hours to review the Final Exam grade and/or the Final Course grade with the course faculty and/or to request that the course faculty review the grade after the grade is posted in BlackBoard. After 24 hours, the Final Exam grade and the Final Course grade will not be reviewed and will remain as posted. The exam grades will be posted in BlackBoard within 24 hours after the exam is taken, if at all possible, and the Final Course grade will be posted in BlackBoard within 24 hours after the Final Exam is taken, if at all possible.
10/19 → Final Exam (8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.)
COURSE DESCRIPTION → Nursing science foundation using selected concepts and constructs. Emphasis on past and current knowledge in the formulation of nursing as a basic and applied science. Application of epidemiology to nursing practice.
1 week, 24 hours → 25%