5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- discussion of the student's philosophy of nursing is to include the student's definition of nursing (an existing definition can be used as long as it represents the student's own beliefs about nursing and as long as the student references the definition). The student's definition of nursing must be explicitly stated, in one to two sentences (e.g., My definition of nursing is...),
- a References
- b THANKSGIVING BREAK; NO CLASS
- c cannot be discussed via e-mail or telephone;can and will be posted in the BlackBoard Grade Center for this course
- d Philosophy of Nursing Paper is over
- e The student has one week after each grade (excluding the Final Exam and Final Course grades) is posted in BlackBoard to review the grade with the course faculty and/or to request that the course faculty review the grade. After one week, the grade will not be reviewed and will remain as posted. The student has 24 hours to review the Final Exam grade and/or the Final Course grade with the course faculty and/or to request that the course faculty review the grade after the grade is posted in BlackBoard. After 24 hours, the Final Exam grade and the Final Course grade will not be reviewed and will remain as posted. The exam grades will be posted in BlackBoard within 24 hours after the exam is taken, if at all possible, and the Final Course grade will be posted in BlackBoard within 24 hours after the Final Exam is taken, if at all possible.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The paper must be posted in
- 90-100 A
less than 63 F
- the length of the body of the paper. this length excludes the title page and reference page.
- The course faculty will provide students with written information on his/her progress in this course by posting a grade(s) in the BlackBoard Grade Center for this course at least
5 True/False questions
paper → Discussion of Student's Philosophy of Nursing (including
the student's explicitly stated definition of nursing)
attendance → If a student has more than 20% absences from the course, the student shall be assigned a final course grade of "F". If a student comes to class late, leaves before the end of class, takes an extended break, and/or comes to class unprepared, the student may be marked as absent for that week's class. The course faculty will keep an attendance sheet.
miss exam → 20%
an abstract → no more than 20% of these from the course. 3 classes
Signing the attendance sheet and/or answering for another student is a form of → 5%