5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- LAST DAY TO WITHDRAW FROM
- Dr. Ida L. Slusher
- cannot exceed two (2) pages
- the student will have the remaining time that is left to complete the examination (i.e., the student will be required to turn their examination in at the same time as the rest of the class). Their time will not be extended. No student will be allowed to begin an examination after the first student has completed the examination and turned it in to the course faculty.
- a Sophomore standing and minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA requirement or department approval.
- b this is the name of the teacher and her office for intro to professional nursing
- c 4.If a student is late for an examination
- d 10/28/11
- e the length of the body of the paper. this length excludes the title page and reference page.
5 Multiple choice questions
- If a student has more than 20% absences from the course, the student shall be assigned a final course grade of "F". If a student comes to class late, leaves before the end of class, takes an extended break, and/or comes to class unprepared, the student may be marked as absent for that week's class. The course faculty will keep an attendance sheet.
- must be typed in APA (6th ed.) format, including the title page, body of the paper, and reference page.
- The course faculty will provide students with written information on his/her progress in this course by posting a grade(s) in the BlackBoard Grade Center for this course at least
- Discussion of Student's Philosophy of Nursing (including
the student's explicitly stated definition of nursing)
5 True/False questions
miss exam → 25%
1 week, 24 hours → 25%
grades → The student has one week after each grade (excluding the Final Exam and Final Course grades) is posted in BlackBoard to review the grade with the course faculty and/or to request that the course faculty review the grade. After one week, the grade will not be reviewed and will remain as posted. The student has 24 hours to review the Final Exam grade and/or the Final Course grade with the course faculty and/or to request that the course faculty review the grade after the grade is posted in BlackBoard. After 24 hours, the Final Exam grade and the Final Course grade will not be reviewed and will remain as posted. The exam grades will be posted in BlackBoard within 24 hours after the exam is taken, if at all possible, and the Final Course grade will be posted in BlackBoard within 24 hours after the Final Exam is taken, if at all possible.
the Chair of the Department of Baccalaureate and Graduate Nursing is required for a student to take and/or to repeat NSC 252. Failure of this course, dropping this course, or withdrawing from this course will require the student to obtain a recommendation from the student's academic advisor that the student be allowed to repeat the course and permission to repeat the course from the Chair of the Department. → 5%
Grades → cannot be discussed via e-mail or telephone;can and will be posted in the BlackBoard Grade Center for this course