5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a line of people waiting for something (such as a bus or the opening of a shore); to form such a line
- b the landscape,especially considered with regard to its physical features or fitness for some use; a field of knowledge
- c a false idea; something that one seems to see or to be aware of that really does exist.
- d a rapid, ; large -scale outporing or something
- e to keep within set limits; to confine
5 Multiple choice questions
- one who is againtst war or the use of violence; opposing war or violence
- to dry up, wilt, sag; to cause someone to feel ashamed, humiliated, or very small
- to make very angry, enrage
- someone or something that is extremly puzzling; that which cannot be understood or explained.
- to provide with a reason for doing; to push on to some goal or course of action.
5 True/False questions
gloat → to look or think about with great intensity and satisfaction; to take great personal joy in
sage → wise; a very wise perosn
diversity → difference, variety; a condition of having many different types or forms
vocation → a false idea; something that one seems to see or to be aware of that really does exist.
waylay → to lie in wait for an attack,ambush