5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to keep within set limits; to confine
- b a solemn or scared promise or pledge; to declare or promise in a solemn way
- c to make very angry, enrage
- d to provide with a reason for doing; to push on to some goal or course of action.
- e someone or something that is extremly puzzling; that which cannot be understood or explained.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to indicate, point out; to appoint; selected but not yet installed.
- a rapid, ; large -scale outporing or something
- to satisfy, relieve, or bring to an end
- to dry up, wilt, sag; to cause someone to feel ashamed, humiliated, or very small
- to look or think about with great intensity and satisfaction; to take great personal joy in
5 True/False questions
queue → wise; a very wise perosn
global → to look or think about with great intensity and satisfaction; to take great personal joy in
terrian → the landscape,especially considered with regard to its physical features or fitness for some use; a field of knowledge
bigot → someone or something that is extremly puzzling; that which cannot be understood or explained.
illusion → any trade,profession,or occupation; a sense of fitness or special calling for one's work