5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a any trade,profession,or occupation; a sense of fitness or special calling for one's work
- b to make very angry, enrage
- c a solemn or scared promise or pledge; to declare or promise in a solemn way
- d someone or something that is extremly puzzling; that which cannot be understood or explained.
- e a false idea; something that one seems to see or to be aware of that really does exist.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to look or think about with great intensity and satisfaction; to take great personal joy in
- an intolerent, prejudiced, or biased person
- to dry up, wilt, sag; to cause someone to feel ashamed, humiliated, or very small
- the landscape,especially considered with regard to its physical features or fitness for some use; a field of knowledge
- relating to, or involving the entire world; comprehensive
5 True/False questions
diversity → a false idea; something that one seems to see or to be aware of that really does exist.
queue → wise; a very wise perosn
waylay → to lie in wait for an attack,ambush
pacifist → to keep within set limits; to confine
designate → to provide with a reason for doing; to push on to some goal or course of action.