5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a difference, variety; a condition of having many different types or forms
- b someone or something that is extremly puzzling; that which cannot be understood or explained.
- c to indicate, point out; to appoint; selected but not yet installed.
- d to look or think about with great intensity and satisfaction; to take great personal joy in
- e to dry up, wilt, sag; to cause someone to feel ashamed, humiliated, or very small
5 Multiple choice questions
- a solemn or scared promise or pledge; to declare or promise in a solemn way
- the landscape,especially considered with regard to its physical features or fitness for some use; a field of knowledge
- to make very angry, enrage
- to provide with a reason for doing; to push on to some goal or course of action.
- wise; a very wise perosn
5 True/False questions
bigot → an intolerent, prejudiced, or biased person
barrage → a rapid, ; large -scale outporing or something
waylay → to lie in wait for an attack,ambush
illusion → a false idea; something that one seems to see or to be aware of that really does exist.
queue → to satisfy, relieve, or bring to an end