5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to lie in wait for an attack,ambush
- b to dry up, wilt, sag; to cause someone to feel ashamed, humiliated, or very small
- c to make very angry, enrage
- d someone or something that is extremly puzzling; that which cannot be understood or explained.
- e a false idea; something that one seems to see or to be aware of that really does exist.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to indicate, point out; to appoint; selected but not yet installed.
- any trade,profession,or occupation; a sense of fitness or special calling for one's work
- to keep within set limits; to confine
- a solemn or scared promise or pledge; to declare or promise in a solemn way
- the landscape,especially considered with regard to its physical features or fitness for some use; a field of knowledge
5 True/False questions
global → relating to, or involving the entire world; comprehensive
barrage → a rapid, ; large -scale outporing or something
diversity → difference, variety; a condition of having many different types or forms
slake → wise; a very wise perosn
motivate → to indicate, point out; to appoint; selected but not yet installed.