5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a false idea; something that one seems to see or to be aware of that really does exist.
- b to make very angry, enrage
- c difference, variety; a condition of having many different types or forms
- d to dry up, wilt, sag; to cause someone to feel ashamed, humiliated, or very small
- e a line of people waiting for something (such as a bus or the opening of a shore); to form such a line
5 Multiple choice questions
- the landscape,especially considered with regard to its physical features or fitness for some use; a field of knowledge
- one who is againtst war or the use of violence; opposing war or violence
- to keep within set limits; to confine
- to look or think about with great intensity and satisfaction; to take great personal joy in
- an intolerent, prejudiced, or biased person
5 True/False questions
motivate → to provide with a reason for doing; to push on to some goal or course of action.
waylay → to lie in wait for an attack,ambush
vocation → a false idea; something that one seems to see or to be aware of that really does exist.
enigma → an intolerent, prejudiced, or biased person
slake → wise; a very wise perosn