6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- I had a lot of throat infections.
- I didn't like shots or pills.
- I once broke my leg playing soccer.
- How did you injure your foot?
- I used to visit the doctor a lot.
5 True/False questions
Eran las dos cuando me caí. → It was two o'clock when I fell.
¿Cuánto tiempo hace que se cayó? → What happened to you?
Me caí la semana pasada jugando al tenis. → I fell when I was on the bus.
¿Te enfermabas frecuentemente? → I got sick frequently.
¿Qué te pasó? → What happened to you?