5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Property of additive inverses
- Multiplicative Property of Zero
- Associative property of addition
- a For any rational number n, n * 0 = 0.
- b mathematical sentences containing <,>,≥, or ≤ are called these.
- c For any number a,b and c,
a + (b + c)= (a + b) + c
- d For each rational number a, there is one and only one rational number -a such that a + (-a) = 0
- e A comparison of two quantities, often expressed as a fraction
5 Multiple choice questions
- For any number a, 1 * a = a and a *1 = a.
- For any rational number a and b, -(a + b) = -a + (-b)
- For any numbers a, b, and c, a(b + c) = ab + ac.
For any numbers a, b, and c, (b + c)a = ba +ca
- A mathematical sentence that contains an inequality symbol.
- For any number a, a + 0 = a and 0 + a = a.
5 True/False questions
Variable → This is a letter (or some other symbol) used to represents one or more numbers
Algebraic Expression → An expression that contains at least one variable
Dimensional Analysis → Any number that can be expressed as the ratio of two integers, a/b, where b can not equal zero.
Natural Numbers → Any number that can be expressed as the ratio of two integers, a/b, where b can not equal zero.
Evaluate → Replace each variable in the expression by a given value and simplify that result.