6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- batteries, jelly, sweet and low, ketchup, and coke.
- Organic materials, food and yard scraps
- Mature compost that has reached a stable level and will not break any farther. (the end goal)
- lengthy and important to give materials time to decompose. The key is to add easy decomposing materials, adding worms and grinding materials.
May take between 3-6 months.
- Process by which organic material breaks down into simpler matter.
5 True/False questions
Leachate → A liquid extracted from compost that contains nutrients.
Compost → Organic(contains carbon) material that can be used as a soil addictive.
Moisture → warm and moist environment. too much water may block air passage.
In the 1970s the top 5 beef packers controlled only about 25% of the market. Today the top 4 control more than...% of the market. → 47,000
Barbura Kowalcyk's son died from → ecoli from a hamburger