6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- gluten, corn starch, malto.
- Organic materials, food and yard scraps
- 120-160 degrees fahrenheit and 40-50 degrees celsius, if reaches over 65 degrees celsius then it is too hot
- lengthy and important to give materials time to decompose. The key is to add easy decomposing materials, adding worms and grinding materials.
May take between 3-6 months.
- batteries, jelly, sweet and low, ketchup, and coke.
5 True/False questions
Moisture → warm and moist environment. too much water may block air passage.
Leachate → warm and moist environment. too much water may block air passage.
Purpose of Compost → Organic(contains carbon) material that can be used as a soil addictive.
Decomposer → Organic(contains carbon) material that can be used as a soil addictive.
Decomposition → Process by which organic material breaks down into simpler matter.