5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Part of the environment that includes all living organisms and all nonliving features
- When one organism benefits and the other organism is harmed in their relationship.
- An organism that uses an outside source of energy to create food.
- Where life is supported on Earth. This includes all water on the surface of Earth, the atmosphere, and the top of Earth's crust.
- The study of the interactinos that take place among organisms and their environment.
5 True/False questions
Symbiosis → A close relationship between species.
Consumer → An organism that obtains its food by eating other organisms. They can't create their own.
Mutualism → When both organisms benefit from a relationship.
Population → When one organism benefits and the other organism is harmed in their relationship.
Habitat → The unique ways that an organism survives in an ecosystem. Includes obtaining food and shelter, and avoiding danger.