5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- An organism that obtains its food by eating other organisms. They can't create their own.
- All of the organisms that belong to the same species living in a community
- Any living or nonliving feature of an ecosystem that can restrict the size of a population.
- The largest number of individuals of a particular species that an ecosystem can support over time.
- The unique ways that an organism survives in an ecosystem. Includes obtaining food and shelter, and avoiding danger.
5 True/False questions
Ecology → Part of the environment that includes all living organisms and all nonliving features
Ecosystem → The study of the interactinos that take place among organisms and their environment.
Community → An organism that obtains its food by eating other organisms. They can't create their own.
Biosphere → An organism that uses an outside source of energy to create food.
Habitat → Where an organism lives. Provides the organism with shelter, moisture, food, and temperature for survival.