5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A close relationship between species.
- An organism that uses an outside source of energy to create food.
- Where life is supported on Earth. This includes all water on the surface of Earth, the atmosphere, and the top of Earth's crust.
- The study of the interactinos that take place among organisms and their environment.
- Any living or nonliving feature of an ecosystem that can restrict the size of a population.
5 True/False questions
Consumer → An organism that obtains its food by eating other organisms. They can't create their own.
Population → All of the organisms that belong to the same species living in a community
Mutualism → When both organisms benefit from a relationship.
Parasitism → Where an organism lives. Provides the organism with shelter, moisture, food, and temperature for survival.
Carrying Capacity → Any living or nonliving feature of an ecosystem that can restrict the size of a population.