5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The study of the interactinos that take place among organisms and their environment.
- When one organism benefits and the other organism is harmed in their relationship.
- The largest number of individuals of a particular species that an ecosystem can support over time.
- An organism that obtains its food by eating other organisms. They can't create their own.
- A close relationship between species.
5 True/False questions
Ecosystem → Part of the environment that includes all living organisms and all nonliving features
Community → When one organism benefits and the other organism is not affected by their relationship.
Habitat → The unique ways that an organism survives in an ecosystem. Includes obtaining food and shelter, and avoiding danger.
Mutualism → When one organism benefits and the other organism is not affected by their relationship.
Population → All of the organisms that belong to the same species living in a community