5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The largest number of individuals of a particular species that an ecosystem can support over time.
- A close relationship between species.
- When both organisms benefit from a relationship.
- The unique ways that an organism survives in an ecosystem. Includes obtaining food and shelter, and avoiding danger.
- The study of the interactinos that take place among organisms and their environment.
5 True/False questions
Consumer → An organism that obtains its food by eating other organisms. They can't create their own.
Parasitism → Where an organism lives. Provides the organism with shelter, moisture, food, and temperature for survival.
Community → When one organism benefits and the other organism is not affected by their relationship.
Population → All of the organisms that belong to the same species living in a community
Producer → An organism that obtains its food by eating other organisms. They can't create their own.