6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- move a document up and down or left and right on the screen
- the arrow that lets you select commands on screen
- you can organize your documents in it and you can create one yourself
- displays the name of the document or file at the top of the screen
- the blinking-I pointer, shows where the insertion point is located
- used to enter specific information to perform a particular task, such as naming and saving a document
6 True/False questions
group → changes the magnification. You can zoom in to make content easier to read, or zoom out to see more of a document on the screen.
button → is designed to help you quickly find a button (or command)
edit → to change, by deleting text. You can also use: Backspace, CTRL+Backspace, Delete, or CTRL+Delete.
basic commands → (or command), a small image that can be clicked to perform various tasks. They are organized under tabs and groups.
zoom → contains closely related buttons
Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) → a customizable toolbar for easy access to your most commonly used command buttons (save, undo, and redo)