6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- tells you the page you are on and the total page count at the bottom of the screen
- contains several related groups (home, insert, references, page layout, mailings, review, view)
- is designed to help you quickly find a button (or command)
- you can organize your documents in it and you can create one yourself
- the blinking-I pointer, shows where the insertion point is located
- to change, by deleting text. You can also use: Backspace, CTRL+Backspace, Delete, or CTRL+Delete.
6 True/False questions
zoom → changes the magnification. You can zoom in to make content easier to read, or zoom out to see more of a document on the screen.
screen tip → appears to show you the name of the command
Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) → tells you the page you are on and the total page count at the bottom of the screen
title bar → displays the name of the document or file at the top of the screen
button → the blinking-I pointer, shows where the insertion point is located
dialog box → used to enter specific information to perform a particular task, such as naming and saving a document