6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- changes the magnification. You can zoom in to make content easier to read, or zoom out to see more of a document on the screen.
- you can organize your documents in it and you can create one yourself
- appears to show you the name of the command
- move a document up and down or left and right on the screen
- a customizable toolbar for easy access to your most commonly used command buttons (save, undo, and redo)
- the arrow that lets you select commands on screen
6 True/False questions
tab → to change, by deleting text. You can also use: Backspace, CTRL+Backspace, Delete, or CTRL+Delete.
dialog box → used to enter specific information to perform a particular task, such as naming and saving a document
button → the blinking-I pointer, shows where the insertion point is located
basic commands → open, save and print
insertion point → shows where new text will begin
cursor → the blinking-I pointer, shows where the insertion point is located