5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who accredits Continuing Education (CE) providers?
- Any activity engaged in to earn a living
- What schoolteacher organized military hospitals and a Corps of nurses?
- Who is known as the authority on health care?
- Mobile Field Hospitals (MASH) were first seen when?
- a State Boards of Nursing
- b Florence Nightingale
- c occupation
- d Dorothea Lynde Dix
- e During the Korean War
5 Multiple choice questions
- the government (especially state boards of nursing)
- 1. Need for trained nurses
2. New schools based on Nightingale method
3. Exploitation of students
- in addition to diploma/AD content, BSN includes coursework in health promotion/containment, disease prevention, leadership, introduction to research, and community/public health.
- Protestant Reformation
5 True/False questions
Which type of licensure states you have to attend approved school and pass exam before you can even practice nursing? → Institutional Licensure
What was the result of the Brown Report? → schools went from being profitable to becoming major economic liabilities, and diploma programs began to fade
Which organization can be joined by only deans and directors of baccalaureate schools of nursing? → American Association of Colleges of Nursing
When did the army start its own school of nursing? → 1. No more private duty nurses due to the lack of funds
2. Closure of many hospital training programs
3. Movement of trained nurses back into hospitals & hospitals now main site of working nurses
A legal credential issued by the GOVERNMENT that permits you to do something → Protestant Reformation