5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a freedom, highest goal
- b a system of Hindu philosophy and one approach within Jnana Marga holding that all reality is essentially Brahman
- c Sacred holy texts
- d priest class
- e religious duty and service
5 Multiple choice questions
- System in India that gives every Indian a particular place in the social hierarchy from birth. Individuals may improve the position they inherit in the caste system in their next life through their actions, or karma. After many lives of good karma, they may be relieved from cycle of life and win their place in heaven.
- The most important work of Indian sacred literature, a dialogue between the great warrior Arjuna and the god Krishna on duty and the fate of the spirit.
- state of deep meditation.
- (Hinduism and Buddhism) the effects of a person's actions that determine his destiny in his next incarnation
5 True/False questions
maya → pleasure
bhakti marga → Path of devotion
samsara → pleasure
sankhya → A system of Hindu philosophy and one approach within jnana marga, "the path of knowledge," asserting that reality comprises two distinct categories: matter and eternal selves.
kshatriya → the warrior caste