5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a freedom, highest goal
- b religious duty and service
- c state of deep meditation.
- d a wandering ascetic who has advanced to the fourth and highest stage of life
- e a system of Hindu philosophy and one approach within Jnana Marga holding that all reality is essentially Brahman
5 Multiple choice questions
- A system of Hindu philosophy and one approach within jnana marga, "the path of knowledge," asserting that reality comprises two distinct categories: matter and eternal selves.
- all is one
- System in India that gives every Indian a particular place in the social hierarchy from birth. Individuals may improve the position they inherit in the caste system in their next life through their actions, or karma. After many lives of good karma, they may be relieved from cycle of life and win their place in heaven.
- the manifestation of a Hindu deity (especially Vishnu) in human or superhuman or animal form
5 True/False questions
atman → god in all of us
kshatriya → religious duty and service
brahmin → priest class
jnana marga → Path of knowledge
bhagavad-gita → The most important work of Indian sacred literature, a dialogue between the great warrior Arjuna and the god Krishna on duty and the fate of the spirit.