5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Movement of nutrients among pools. Can change over time.
- b Particles lacking electric charge
- c Ecosystems, communities, or habitat form the landscape and are distributed in complex patterns (a mosaic)
- d Single-celled organisms lacking organelles and a nucleus
Bacteria and archaea
- e Long chains of organic molecules called amino acids
5 Multiple choice questions
- Energy of position
- Energy of motion
- The process of turning light energy from the sun into chemical energy Carbon dioxide + water + sun's energy is converted into sugars and high-quality energy.
Low-quality energy is turned into high-quality energy.
- The movement of nutrients through ecosystems
- contain a membrane-enclosed nucleus and various organelles that perform specific functions
Plants, animals, fungi, protists
5 True/False questions
autotrophs → Produce their own food from the sun's energy. Green plants, algae, and cyanobacteria. A.K.A Producers
molecules → Proteins, nucleic acid and carbohydrates, lipids are not polymers but are also essential to life, they are all large in size
entropy → An intangible phenomenon that can change the position, physical composition, or temperature of matter
ions → Electrically charged atoms
carbon cycle → The movement of nutrients through ecosystems