6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Another name for ER
- The plasma membrane of the axon
- the division of the peripheral nervous system that controls the body's skeletal muscles. Also called the skeletal nervous system
- specialized region of the axon, which connects the inital segment of the axon to the cell body
- Motor division neurons are ~ and conduct action potentials ~ from the CNS
- Neurons with only one cytoplasmic process attached to the cell body are classified as ~ and are the most common type of sensory neuron.
5 True/False questions
dendrite → the bushy, branching extensions of a neuron that receive messages and conduct impulses toward the cell body
collateral branches → The dendritic branches that allow neurons to communicate with multiple cells at once.
viscera → The plasma membrane of the axon
central nervous system → the division of the peripheral nervous system that controls the body's skeletal muscles. Also called the skeletal nervous system
autonomic nervous system → nerves that control involuntary body functions of muscles, glands, and internal organs