6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Another name for ER
- specialized region of the axon, which connects the inital segment of the axon to the cell body
- distal tips of axon; stores and release neurotransmitters that passes info over to next neuron
- Neurons with only one cytoplasmic process attached to the cell body are classified as ~ and are the most common type of sensory neuron.
- The dendritic branches that allow neurons to communicate with multiple cells at once.
- CNS neurons that internally communicate and intervene b/w sensory inputs and motor outputs
5 True/False questions
afferent, towards → Sensory division neurons are ~ and conduct action potentials ~ the CNS
viscera → The internal organs of the body (organs of the respiratory, digestive, cardiovascular, endocrine, urinary, and reproductive systems)
autonomic nervous system → the division of the peripheral nervous system that controls the body's skeletal muscles. Also called the skeletal nervous system
axon → The plasma membrane of the axon
central nervous system → brain and spinal cord