5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- All In Royalties
- wholesale distributor?
- guaranteed release clause
- Major terrotires royalties
- pressing & distribution deals
- a UK, Australia, Italy, Japan, Holland, Germany, France 70-75%
- b agreement where artist or company hires another compay to manufacture records and distribute them.
- c artist is responsible for paying producer and miser out of his record royalties
- d buy from manufacturing co. & sell to reatil stores.
- e does not obligate the label to release, but allows artist to be released
5 Multiple choice questions
- studio albums, recorded during term, mechanical licensing
- buy from distributors and sell to mom & pop
- 10% for breakage
- recording costs, video production, etc.
5 True/False questions
greatest hits advance → new artist 25K, midlevel 50K superstart 100K
album cover artwork → takes care of all the art work. album covers, advertisements, store displays.
escalations → to increase royalties at certain sales levels
Free goods → buy from distributors and sell to mom & pop
Producer royalties → 3 to 4% of wholesale