5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- French general who became emperor of the French (1769-1821)
- a machine for beheading people, used as a means of execution during the French Revolution.
- A change in ways of thinking and behaving The overthrow of a government by those who are governed.
- nobles and others who left France during peasant uprisings and who hoped to come back to the old system
- Bourgeoisie- peasants-owned very little land- paid all the taxes.
5 True/False questions
Bastille → A palace built by Louis XIV outside of Paris; it was home to Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette
Versailles → The famous prison whose storming is often marked as the beginning of the French Revolution
Loius XVI → nobles and others who left France during peasant uprisings and who hoped to come back to the old system
deficit spending → a new intellectual movement that stressed reason and thought and the power of individuals to solve problems
Reign of Terror → the historic period (1793-94) during the French Revolution when thousands were executed