5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- clergy- The church people- priests- bishops-owned much land. Payed no taxes
- Spending more money than you have-debt
- educated, middle class of France; provided force behind the Revolution.
- The famous prison whose storming is often marked as the beginning of the French Revolution
- a machine for beheading people, used as a means of execution during the French Revolution.
5 True/False questions
revolution → A change in ways of thinking and behaving The overthrow of a government by those who are governed.
Reign of Terror → the historic period (1793-94) during the French Revolution when thousands were executed
economic problems → nobles- royalty-wealth- owned much land. Paid no taxes
Second Estate → Bourgeoisie- peasants-owned very little land- paid all the taxes.
Napoleon → French general who became emperor of the French (1769-1821)