5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The famous prison whose storming is often marked as the beginning of the French Revolution
- King of France at the beginning of French Revolution; Weak: married to Marie Antoinette; lacked ability to make decisions
- a new intellectual movement that stressed reason and thought and the power of individuals to solve problems
- A palace built by Louis XIV outside of Paris; it was home to Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette
- Spending more money than you have-debt
5 True/False questions
Second Estate → nobles- royalty-wealth- owned much land. Paid no taxes
Guillotine → a machine for beheading people, used as a means of execution during the French Revolution.
Third Estate → clergy- The church people- priests- bishops-owned much land. Payed no taxes
economic problems → nobles and others who left France during peasant uprisings and who hoped to come back to the old system
Napoleon → A change in ways of thinking and behaving The overthrow of a government by those who are governed.