5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a ______________ consists of the living and non-living things in an area that interact with one another
- b Earth's biomes include, taigas, _________, deserts, grasslands, rain forests, and deciduous forests.
- c When one organism benefits but does not harm the other, the relationship is called ______________ (one is happy, and the other doesn't care).
- d All the populations living in an area make up a ___________.
- e Both organisms benefit in _______________. This is a positive form of symbiosis because the relationship benefits both species.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An environmental factor that limits how large a population can grow.
- A relationship between two kinds of organisms that lasts over time is called _____________.
- ________________ is a relationship in which an organism of one species benefits at the expense of another organism of another species (one is happy and one is sad).
- ______________ is the average weather pattern of a region over time.
- A material in soil formed by the breakdown of plant and animal remains.
5 True/False questions
Exponential Growth → When a population has access to ample food, living space, and other resources, it will grow very quickly in a pattern called ________________.
Biotic factor → Any living thing that is a part of an ecosystem is a __________.
Biome → What root word means "living"?
Taiga → ___________ is a cool forest of cone-bearing evergreen trees.
Carrying Capacity → An environmental factor that limits how large a population can grow.