5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a All the populations living in an area make up a ___________.
- b Earth's biomes include, taigas, _________, deserts, grasslands, rain forests, and deciduous forests.
- c ___________ is a cool forest of cone-bearing evergreen trees.
- d ______________ is the average weather pattern of a region over time.
- e ______________ consists of the living and non-living things in an area that interact with one another
5 Multiple choice questions
- ___________ means "tending to fall off during a particular season."
- Any living thing that is a part of an ecosystem is a __________.
- What root word means "living"?
- The study of organisms and how they interact in an ecosystem.
- About three fourths of all fish caught in the U.S. each year spent part of their lives in ____________.
5 True/False questions
Limiting Factor → Any living thing that is a part of an ecosystem is a __________.
Biotic Potential → The highest rate of reproduction under ideal conditions is a population's ________________.
Symbiosis → A relationship between two kinds of organisms that lasts over time is called _____________.
Competition → In an ecosystem, all the organisms of one species make up a ____________.
Exponential Growth → When a population has access to ample food, living space, and other resources, it will grow very quickly in a pattern called ________________.