5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Carrying Capacity
- Abiotic factor
- a Both organisms benefit in _______________. This is a positive form of symbiosis because the relationship benefits both species.
- b The largest number of individuals of one species that an ecosystem can support over time.
- c Any non-living part of the ecosystem, such as water, minerals, sunlight, air, or soil,is an _______________.
- d Earth's biomes include, taigas, _________, deserts, grasslands, rain forests, and deciduous forests.
- e ___________ means "tending to fall off during a particular season."
5 Multiple choice questions
- The living things in an area are parts of special systems called ___________.
- About three fourths of all fish caught in the U.S. each year spent part of their lives in ____________.
- An ____________ is the part of a river where fresh water meets the sea and is affected by the tides.
- An attempt by organisms to obtain a resource that is available in limited supply.
- ___________ is a cool forest of cone-bearing evergreen trees.
5 True/False questions
Bio → A ___________ is a region that has a particular climate and contains certain types of plants and animals.
Wetlands → About three fourths of all fish caught in the U.S. each year spent part of their lives in ____________.
Ecology → The study of organisms and how they interact in an ecosystem.
Biome → What root word means "living"?
Community → All the populations living in an area make up a ___________.