5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Exponential Growth
- a When a population has access to ample food, living space, and other resources, it will grow very quickly in a pattern called ________________.
- b All the populations living in an area make up a ___________.
- c ________________ is a relationship in which an organism of one species benefits at the expense of another organism of another species (one is happy and one is sad).
- d A ___________ is a region that has a particular climate and contains certain types of plants and animals.
- e A __________ is a small, shallow body of fresh water. Because they are shallow, sunlight can usually penetrate all the way to the bottom.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The highest rate of reproduction under ideal conditions is a population's ________________.
- Both organisms benefit in _______________. This is a positive form of symbiosis because the relationship benefits both species.
- A relationship between two kinds of organisms that lasts over time is called _____________.
- The living things in an area are parts of special systems called ___________.
- An environmental factor that limits how large a population can grow.
5 True/False questions
Climate → ______________ is the average weather pattern of a region over time.
Taiga → What root word means "living"?
Estuaries → An ____________ is the part of a river where fresh water meets the sea and is affected by the tides.
Abiotic factor → Any living thing that is a part of an ecosystem is a __________.
Biotic factor → Any living thing that is a part of an ecosystem is a __________.