수원 화성, 남북한(南北韓) 2030세, Cloning, Ukraine and Russia, 한일이슈, 대한제국/근대사, 일제강점기, 세계 경제 (우크라-러 전쟁), 2022년 대선(大選), 북한어로 배우는 한국어, 현대인과 정신건강,
1. Identify information on the issue of human cloning and its current state;
2. Compare and analyze cultural and societal issues related to human cloning;
3. Predict social issues caused by human cloning and its ethical issues; and
4. Engage in a meaningful discussion forum addressing possible measures to resolve the issues of human cloning and the relevant ethics.
5. Identify the characteristics of two faces of new generation of North Korea, who are into more individuality than the absolute loyalty to the communist party;
6. Compare and contrast so-called Jangmadang generation and the 2030 generation who were born in 2000s;
7. Analyze and evaluate the difference between the North Korea's 2030 generation and the counterpart South Korean 2030 generation; and
8. Engage in a discussion forum addressing how North Korea's 2030 generation might change Kim Jung Eun's regime and how they are going to impact the North Korean society in general.