6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Tells about the prophets and their messages to Gos's people.
They called the people to be faithful to God.
- Key to understanding what God says to us in the Bible.
- Were inspired by God to write what he wanted his people to know. They were also guided by the Holy Spirit.
- Helps us interpret, or understand, God's word.
- Show that God is the Lord of history.
Purpose is to remine the Hebrew people that God has been with them during all the events of their lives.
- Law, Historical books, Wisdom Literature, Prophetic.
5 True/False questions
Revelation → The beliefs and practices that have been passed down throughout the ages and have become a part of the Church's teachings.
New Testament → Considered sacred by Jewish and Christian people. It is a preperation for the Gospel, which fulfills God's law.
Law → Made up of five books of the Bible.
Usally called the Pentateuch, which means "five scrolls"
Tells stories about the begining of God's people, creation and the covenent.
Also called the Torah.
Tradition → The beliefs and practices that have been passed down throughout the ages and have become a part of the Church's teachings.
Author of the Bible → God is the primary author.