finance Malnick's Tailors uses the following accounts.
Accounts Receivable-Unique Uniforms
Accounts Payable-Master Supplies
Misha Malnick, Capital
Misha Malnick, Drawing
Sept. 1. Received cash from owner as an investment, $8,000.00. R1.
2. Paid cash for insurance,$2,500.00. C1.
3. Bought supplies on account from Master Supplies, $2,000.00. M1.
4. Paid cash for supplies,$1,500.00. C2.
8. Paid cash on account to Master Supplies, $2,000.00. C3.
9. Paid cash for rent,$1,000.00. C4.
12. Received cash from sales, $1,800.00. T12.
15. Sold services on account to Unique Uniforms,$400.00. S1.
16. Paid cash for telephone bill, $120.00. CS.
22. Received cash on account from Unique Uniforms,$400.00. R2.
25. Paid cash to owner as withdrawal of equity, $1,000.00. C6.
The journal for Malnick's Tailors is given in the *Working Papers*.
3. Prove cash. The beginning cash balance on September 1 is zero. The balance on the next unused check stub is$2,080.00. 8th Edition•ISBN: 9781305585126N. Gregory Mankiw 11th Edition•ISBN: 9781337623124Claudia Bienias Gilbertson, Debra Gentene, Mark W Lehman 1st Edition•ISBN: 9781118414705David Besanko, Mark Shanley, Scott Schaefer 13th Edition•ISBN: 9781337359917David R. Anderson, Dennis J. Sweeney, James J Cochran, Jeffrey D. Camm, Thomas A. Williams