5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Dynastic Cycle
- Huang He (Yellow River)
- Oracle Bones
- Chang Jiang
- a a major river of Asia in northern China
- b The longest river in Asia, flowing through eastern China.
- c animal bones carved with written characters which were used for telling the future
- d The rise and fall of dynasties, a dynasty that fails was corrupt, through the "will of the gods" the new dynasty would arise
- e warriors and rulers
5 Multiple choice questions
- They found hundreds of bronze containers, ivory statues, and other valuable objects.
- Four main social classes
- A Sanskrit word meaning "noble"
- Believed their ancestors influenced everyday life. Made offerings to ancestors in order keep them happy. If ancestors were happy then they would give good fortune. Sought advice of ancestors through use of oracle bones.
- Wealthy folks who protected the kingdom
5 True/False questions
Brahimins → Leaders of a particular region- war leader
"Dao" → Wealthy folks who protected the kingdom
Citadel → Determined what jobs a person could have and whom one could marry, VERY STRICT, social hierarchy
Vaisyas → Common folk
Confucius → Wealthy folks who protected the kingdom