5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Chang Jiang
- Royal Tombs
- Oracle Bones
- Mandate of Heaven
- a animal bones carved with written characters which were used for telling the future
- b The longest river in Asia, flowing through eastern China.
- c Leaders of a particular region- war leader
- d The gods would support a just ruler, but now allow an unjust ruler to keep control, the reason Shang Dynasty was overthrown
- e They found hundreds of bronze containers, ivory statues, and other valuable objects.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Wealthy folks who protected the kingdom
- Western India, delta in Arabian Sea
- Ancient Chinese Philosopher
- A Sanskrit word meaning "noble"
- a major river of Asia in northern China
5 True/False questions
"Dao" → During summer months monsoon winds bring warm air and moisture up from Indian Ocean
Ancestor Worship → He believes rules ought to treat subjects fairly, in return subjects ought to show loyalty and respect for ruler, children must respect parents, duty of all educated people to devote themselves to public service
Castes → a river in India that flows into the Bay of Bengal; in Hinduism, it is known as a sacred river
Kshatriyas → warriors and rulers
Yin and Yang → The balancing act of nature, don't have one without the other, everything must be in balance for things to go smoothly