5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Chang Jiang
- Ancestor Worship
- Royal Tombs
- a Believed their ancestors influenced everyday life. Made offerings to ancestors in order keep them happy. If ancestors were happy then they would give good fortune. Sought advice of ancestors through use of oracle bones.
- b warriors and rulers
- c During summer months monsoon winds bring warm air and moisture up from Indian Ocean
- d The longest river in Asia, flowing through eastern China.
- e They found hundreds of bronze containers, ivory statues, and other valuable objects.
5 Multiple choice questions
- type of society characterized by the use of draft animals and plows in the tilling of fields
- Wealthy folks who protected the kingdom
- A Sanskrit word meaning "noble"
- Four main social classes
- The gods would support a just ruler, but now allow an unjust ruler to keep control, the reason Shang Dynasty was overthrown
5 True/False questions
Dynastic Cycle → The rise and fall of dynasties, a dynasty that fails was corrupt, through the "will of the gods" the new dynasty would arise
Indus → Western India, delta in Arabian Sea
Yin and Yang → The balancing act of nature, don't have one without the other, everything must be in balance for things to go smoothly
Sudras → Leaders of a particular region- war leader
"Dao" → Wealthy folks who protected the kingdom