5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Chang Jiang
- Royal Tombs
- Huang He (Yellow River)
- a Four main social classes
- b They found hundreds of bronze containers, ivory statues, and other valuable objects.
- c The longest river in Asia, flowing through eastern China.
- d a major river of Asia in northern China
- e Bottom members of society, not part of caste systems
5 Multiple choice questions
- The rise and fall of dynasties, a dynasty that fails was corrupt, through the "will of the gods" the new dynasty would arise
- a river in India that flows into the Bay of Bengal; in Hinduism, it is known as a sacred river
- A limitless force that is part of all creation, through it all things in nature are connected, embraced ancient Chinese concept of yin and yang
- Believed their ancestors influenced everyday life. Made offerings to ancestors in order keep them happy. If ancestors were happy then they would give good fortune. Sought advice of ancestors through use of oracle bones.
- Western India, delta in Arabian Sea
5 True/False questions
Court → Wealthy folks who protected the kingdom
Laozi → Ancient Chinese Philosopher
Aryans → Four main social classes
Citadel → A walled and elevated fortress
Vaisyas → Four main social classes