5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mandate of Heaven
- a fewest, priests, and teachers
- b The gods would support a just ruler, but now allow an unjust ruler to keep control, the reason Shang Dynasty was overthrown
- c servants and the not so good
- d Determined what jobs a person could have and whom one could marry, VERY STRICT, social hierarchy
- e Leaders of a particular region- war leader
5 Multiple choice questions
- A Sanskrit word meaning "noble"
- They found hundreds of bronze containers, ivory statues, and other valuable objects.
- Born around 550 BC, was a teacher and older help many positions in the government, started Confucianism, wrote book called the Analects
- The longest river in Asia, flowing through eastern China.
- The balancing act of nature, don't have one without the other, everything must be in balance for things to go smoothly
5 True/False questions
Kshatriyas → warriors and rulers
Varnas → Four main social classes
Huang He (Yellow River) → a major river of Asia in northern China
Monsoons → During summer months monsoon winds bring warm air and moisture up from Indian Ocean
Laozi → Leaders of a particular region- war leader