5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Dynastic Cycle
- Agricultural Society
- a warriors and rulers
- b Born around 550 BC, was a teacher and older help many positions in the government, started Confucianism, wrote book called the Analects
- c During summer months monsoon winds bring warm air and moisture up from Indian Ocean
- d The rise and fall of dynasties, a dynasty that fails was corrupt, through the "will of the gods" the new dynasty would arise
- e type of society characterized by the use of draft animals and plows in the tilling of fields
5 Multiple choice questions
- Ancient Chinese Philosopher
- Four main social classes
- Believed their ancestors influenced everyday life. Made offerings to ancestors in order keep them happy. If ancestors were happy then they would give good fortune. Sought advice of ancestors through use of oracle bones.
- The balancing act of nature, don't have one without the other, everything must be in balance for things to go smoothly
- A limitless force that is part of all creation, through it all things in nature are connected, embraced ancient Chinese concept of yin and yang
5 True/False questions
Aryans → A Sanskrit word meaning "noble"
Chang Jiang → The longest river in Asia, flowing through eastern China.
Brahimins → fewest, priests, and teachers
Citadel → A walled and elevated fortress
Ganges → Determined what jobs a person could have and whom one could marry, VERY STRICT, social hierarchy