5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Newton's second law is the law of accelerated motion, what does this law state and what is the formula that goes along with the law?
- Friction always occurs between systems in what?
- Newton's third law is the law of action-reaction, what does this law state?
- When the net force on a system is zero there is no motion and the system is said to be in a state of what?
- In what direction is the "normal" force on a system?
5 True/False questions
Friction → What is a contact force that opposes the movement of objects past each other?
Normal force → Friction always occurs between systems in what?
Moving past each other → Friction always occurs between systems in what?
Newton, Galileo → Friction depends on the kind of what in contact?
Materials → What property of matter makes it want to continue to move indefinitely unless acted upon by an outside force?