5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Principle 22
- Principle 28
- Principle 6
- Principle 8
- Principle 12
- a The United States has a manifest destiny to be an example and a blessing to the entire human race.
- b All men are created equal
- c A free people should be governed by law and not by the whims of men.
- d Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights.
- e The United States of America shall be a republic.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The God-given right to govern is vested in the sovereign authority of the whole people.
- A system of checks and balances should be adopted to prevent the abuse of power.
- A free people will not survive unless they stay strong
- All things were created by God, therefore upon Him all mankind are equally dependent, and to Him they are equally responsible
- The unalienable rights of the people are most likely to be preserved if the principles of government are set forth in a written constitution.
5 True/False questions
Principle 19 → The United States of America shall be a republic.
Principle 13 → A constitution should be structured to permanently protect the people from the human frailties of their rulers.
Principle 14 → Life and liberty are secure only so long as the right of property is secure.
Principle 7 → The proper role of government is to protect equal rights, not provide equal things.
Principle 4 → Without religion the government of a free people cannot be maintained