5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Principle 16
- Principle 9
- Principle 15
- Principle 26
- Principle 27
- a The highest level of prosperity occurs when there is a free market economy and a minimum of government regulations.
- b The burden of debt is as destructive to freedom as subjugation by conquest
- c The government should be separated into three branches: legislative, executive and judicial.
- d To protect man's rights, God has revealed certain principles of divine law.
- e The core unit which determines the strength of any society is the family; therefore, the government should foster and protect its integrity
5 Multiple choice questions
- The only reliable basis for sound government and just human relations is Natural Law
- Without religion the government of a free people cannot be maintained
- The United States of America shall be a republic.
- The majority of the people may alter or abolish a government which has become tyrannical.
- The proper role of government is to protect equal rights, not provide equal things.
5 True/False questions
Principle 25 → "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations: entangling alliances with none."
Principle 22 → The core unit which determines the strength of any society is the family; therefore, the government should foster and protect its integrity
Principle 2 → A free people cannot survive under a republican constitution unless they remain virtuous and morally strong
Principle 28 → The United States has a manifest destiny to be an example and a blessing to the entire human race.
Principle 6 → All men are created equal