5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Principle 17
- Principle 3
- Principle 11
- Principle 12
- Principle 27
- a The United States of America shall be a republic.
- b The majority of the people may alter or abolish a government which has become tyrannical.
- c The most promising method of securing a virtuous and morally stable people is to elect virtuous leaders
- d A system of checks and balances should be adopted to prevent the abuse of power.
- e The burden of debt is as destructive to freedom as subjugation by conquest
5 Multiple choice questions
- A free people should be governed by law and not by the whims of men.
- Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights.
- A free society cannot survive as a republic without a broad program of general education
- The highest level of prosperity occurs when there is a free market economy and a minimum of government regulations.
- The government should be separated into three branches: legislative, executive and judicial.
5 True/False questions
Principle 26 → The core unit which determines the strength of any society is the family; therefore, the government should foster and protect its integrity
Principle 6 → All men are created equal
Principle 18 → The God-given right to govern is vested in the sovereign authority of the whole people.
Principle 13 → A system of checks and balances should be adopted to prevent the abuse of power.
Principle 4 → Without religion the government of a free people cannot be maintained