5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Principle 15
- Principle 19
- Principle 20
- Principle 17
- Principle 2
- a A free people cannot survive under a republican constitution unless they remain virtuous and morally strong
- b The highest level of prosperity occurs when there is a free market economy and a minimum of government regulations.
- c Efficiency and dispatch require government to operate according to the will of the majority, but constitutional provisions must be made to protect the rights of the minority
- d Only limited and carefully defined powers should be delegated to government, all others being retained in the people.
- e A system of checks and balances should be adopted to prevent the abuse of power.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The unalienable rights of the people are most likely to be preserved if the principles of government are set forth in a written constitution.
- The government should be separated into three branches: legislative, executive and judicial.
- The majority of the people may alter or abolish a government which has become tyrannical.
- To protect man's rights, God has revealed certain principles of divine law.
- The United States of America shall be a republic.
5 True/False questions
Principle 13 → A constitution should be structured to permanently protect the people from the human frailties of their rulers.
Principle 21 → Strong local self-government is the keystone to preserving human freedom.
Principle 1 → The only reliable basis for sound government and just human relations is Natural Law
Principle 27 → The burden of debt is as destructive to freedom as subjugation by conquest
Principle 23 → A free society cannot survive as a republic without a broad program of general education