5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Principle 4
- Principle 12
- Principle 8
- Principle 21
- Principle 24
- a Strong local self-government is the keystone to preserving human freedom.
- b The United States of America shall be a republic.
- c Without religion the government of a free people cannot be maintained
- d Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights.
- e A free people will not survive unless they stay strong
5 Multiple choice questions
- A system of checks and balances should be adopted to prevent the abuse of power.
- The core unit which determines the strength of any society is the family; therefore, the government should foster and protect its integrity
- All men are created equal
- Only limited and carefully defined powers should be delegated to government, all others being retained in the people.
- The unalienable rights of the people are most likely to be preserved if the principles of government are set forth in a written constitution.
5 True/False questions
Principle 28 → The United States has a manifest destiny to be an example and a blessing to the entire human race.
Principle 10 → The United States of America shall be a republic.
Principle 11 → The only reliable basis for sound government and just human relations is Natural Law
Principle 5 → To protect man's rights, God has revealed certain principles of divine law.
Principle 14 → The highest level of prosperity occurs when there is a free market economy and a minimum of government regulations.