5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Principle 21
- Principle 8
- Principle 17
- Principle 23
- Principle 12
- a The United States of America shall be a republic.
- b Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights.
- c A free society cannot survive as a republic without a broad program of general education
- d Strong local self-government is the keystone to preserving human freedom.
- e A system of checks and balances should be adopted to prevent the abuse of power.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The burden of debt is as destructive to freedom as subjugation by conquest
- To protect man's rights, God has revealed certain principles of divine law.
- A constitution should be structured to permanently protect the people from the human frailties of their rulers.
- The God-given right to govern is vested in the sovereign authority of the whole people.
- The core unit which determines the strength of any society is the family; therefore, the government should foster and protect its integrity
5 True/False questions
Principle 6 → Without religion the government of a free people cannot be maintained
Principle 25 → "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations: entangling alliances with none."
Principle 4 → Without religion the government of a free people cannot be maintained
Principle 14 → The unalienable rights of the people are most likely to be preserved if the principles of government are set forth in a written constitution.
Principle 19 → Life and liberty are secure only so long as the right of property is secure.