5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Principle 5
- Principle 25
- Principle 24
- Principle 10
- Principle 18
- a The God-given right to govern is vested in the sovereign authority of the whole people.
- b "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations: entangling alliances with none."
- c A free people will not survive unless they stay strong
- d All things were created by God, therefore upon Him all mankind are equally dependent, and to Him they are equally responsible
- e The unalienable rights of the people are most likely to be preserved if the principles of government are set forth in a written constitution.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A free people cannot survive under a republican constitution unless they remain virtuous and morally strong
- Without religion the government of a free people cannot be maintained
- The United States has a manifest destiny to be an example and a blessing to the entire human race.
- The highest level of prosperity occurs when there is a free market economy and a minimum of government regulations.
- The United States of America shall be a republic.
5 True/False questions
Principle 20 → Strong local self-government is the keystone to preserving human freedom.
Principle 13 → A constitution should be structured to permanently protect the people from the human frailties of their rulers.
Principle 11 → Life and liberty are secure only so long as the right of property is secure.
Principle 23 → A free society cannot survive as a republic without a broad program of general education
Principle 8 → Without religion the government of a free people cannot be maintained