5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Principle 10
- Principle 27
- Principle 4
- Principle 23
- Principle 16
- a Without religion the government of a free people cannot be maintained
- b A free society cannot survive as a republic without a broad program of general education
- c The God-given right to govern is vested in the sovereign authority of the whole people.
- d The burden of debt is as destructive to freedom as subjugation by conquest
- e The government should be separated into three branches: legislative, executive and judicial.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A free people cannot survive under a republican constitution unless they remain virtuous and morally strong
- A free people should be governed by law and not by the whims of men.
- All things were created by God, therefore upon Him all mankind are equally dependent, and to Him they are equally responsible
- To protect man's rights, God has revealed certain principles of divine law.
- The core unit which determines the strength of any society is the family; therefore, the government should foster and protect its integrity
5 True/False questions
Principle 25 → The highest level of prosperity occurs when there is a free market economy and a minimum of government regulations.
Principle 21 → Strong local self-government is the keystone to preserving human freedom.
Principle 14 → Life and liberty are secure only so long as the right of property is secure.
Principle 28 → The United States has a manifest destiny to be an example and a blessing to the entire human race.
Principle 18 → Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights.