5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Principle 13
- Principle 26
- Principle 7
- Principle 8
- Principle 9
- a The proper role of government is to protect equal rights, not provide equal things.
- b The core unit which determines the strength of any society is the family; therefore, the government should foster and protect its integrity
- c Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights.
- d A constitution should be structured to permanently protect the people from the human frailties of their rulers.
- e To protect man's rights, God has revealed certain principles of divine law.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A free society cannot survive as a republic without a broad program of general education
- The United States of America shall be a republic.
- All men are created equal
- The God-given right to govern is vested in the sovereign authority of the whole people.
- The government should be separated into three branches: legislative, executive and judicial.
5 True/False questions
Principle 27 → The burden of debt is as destructive to freedom as subjugation by conquest
Principle 22 → Strong local self-government is the keystone to preserving human freedom.
Principle 25 → "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations: entangling alliances with none."
Principle 3 → A constitution should be structured to permanently protect the people from the human frailties of their rulers.
Principle 4 → Without religion the government of a free people cannot be maintained