5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Do different types of teeth have different functions?
- The tooth morphology of a dinosaur is related to diet?
- Which type of dinosaur would posses both long and sharp teeth as well as large and flat teeth?
- Do all plant samples have similar profiles?
- Large teeth with flat surfaces are characteristic of...
- a Yes
- b Herbivores
- c True
- d Omnivore
- e No
5 Multiple choice questions
- 5 or 6 Carbon Sugars
5 True/False questions
Do intensity values displayed have any quantitative significance? → No
What color develops when I2K1 reacts with a simple starch? → Blue
As the concentration of the biochemical increases, the intensity of the color developed decreases? → No
In general, animal samples have a higher sugar content than plant samples? → False
Biuret reacts with... → Starches