5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which biochemical is generally not found in animal tissue?
- What color develops when orcinol reacts with a starch?
- All things test positive for amino acids?
- In general, animal samples have a higher sugar content than plant samples?
- Long and sharp teeth are characteristic of...
- a False
- b Starch
- c Blue-Green
- d Carnivores
- e True
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
Are similar amounts of all biochemical concentrations found in each sample? → Starch
Biuret reacts with... → Starches
Do intensity values displayed have any quantitative significance? → Yes
Omnivorous animals consume both plant and animal tissue? → Starch
The spectrophotometer in this exercise measures → Amino Acids