5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the Internal female reproductive organs?
- What are genes?
- On average how long pregnancy last?
- a 280 days which is about 9 months.
- b The canal that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body.
- c The process by which organisms make more oganisms like themselves
- d The internal reproductive organs are the vagina, uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries
- e Characteristics that organisms pass to the next generation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Two pairs of skin flaps.
- Menstruation is when girls begin to release eggs as part of a monthly period. This happens approximately once a month.
- A female external reproductive organ.
- The tubes that are at the upper corners of the uterus.
5 True/False questions
12. The female reproduction system enables a woman to do what? → a. Produce eggs(ova)
b. Have sexual intercourse
c. Protect and nourish the fertilized egg until it is fully developed
d. Give birth
What does PMS stand for? → Premenstrual Syndrome
Mons Pubis → The fleshy area located above the top of the vaginal opening.
A females monthly cycle is known as? → Menstruation.
Vagina → A females private part.