5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A fertilized egg is known as a what?
- What are genes?
- 12. The female reproduction system enables a woman to do what?
- About how may sperm are deposited into the vagina when a man ejaculates into a women's vagina?
- a The process by which organisms make more oganisms like themselves
- b 0.05 and 0.2 fluid ounces
- c Zygote
- d Characteristics that organisms pass to the next generation.
- e a. Produce eggs(ova)
b. Have sexual intercourse
c. Protect and nourish the fertilized egg until it is fully developed
d. Give birth
5 Multiple choice questions
- they produce, store, and release eggs into the fallopian tubes in the process called ovlation.
- A females private part.
- The tubes that are at the upper corners of the uterus.
- Two oval-shaped organs that lie to the upper right and left of the uterus.
5 True/False questions
What are the Internal female reproductive organs? → Menarche
Urethra → The canal that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body.
What is a girls first period known as? → Menarche
Mons Pubis → Two pairs of skin flaps.
What does PMS stand for? → Characteristics that organisms pass to the next generation.