5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A females monthly cycle is known as?
- What are ovaries?
- What are genes?
- a Two oval-shaped organs that lie to the upper right and left of the uterus.
- b A female external reproductive organ.
- c Menstruation.
- d Two pairs of skin flaps.
- e Characteristics that organisms pass to the next generation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 280 days which is about 9 months.
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- The internal reproductive organs are the vagina, uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries
- a. Produce eggs(ova)
b. Have sexual intercourse
c. Protect and nourish the fertilized egg until it is fully developed
d. Give birth
5 True/False questions
What are two types of sex cells that are involved in the reprodcution process? → Male:Sperm
Fallopian Tubes → The tubes that are at the upper corners of the uterus.
A fertilized egg is known as a what? → Menstruation.
About how may sperm are deposited into the vagina when a man ejaculates into a women's vagina? → they produce, store, and release eggs into the fallopian tubes in the process called ovlation.
Mons Pubis → Two pairs of skin flaps.