5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a girls first period known as?
- What are the Internal female reproductive organs?
- What are two types of sex cells that are involved in the reprodcution process?
- a Two pairs of skin flaps.
- b A females private part.
- c Male:Sperm
- d The internal reproductive organs are the vagina, uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries
- e Menarche
5 Multiple choice questions
- a. Produce eggs(ova)
b. Have sexual intercourse
c. Protect and nourish the fertilized egg until it is fully developed
d. Give birth
- A female external reproductive organ.
- The process by which organisms make more oganisms like themselves
- The canal that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body.
- 0.05 and 0.2 fluid ounces
5 True/False questions
What female sex hormones do the OVARIES produce? → they produce, store, and release eggs into the fallopian tubes in the process called ovlation.
What are genes? → Characteristics that organisms pass to the next generation.
A fertilized egg is known as a what? → Zygote
What are ovaries? → Characteristics that organisms pass to the next generation.
Clitoris → The canal that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body.