5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A fertilized egg is known as a what?
- On average how long pregnancy last?
- What female sex hormones do the OVARIES produce?
- Fallopian Tubes
- What is menstruation and when does this occur?
- a 280 days which is about 9 months.
- b Menstruation is when girls begin to release eggs as part of a monthly period. This happens approximately once a month.
- c they produce, store, and release eggs into the fallopian tubes in the process called ovlation.
- d Zygote
- e The tubes that are at the upper corners of the uterus.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The canal that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body.
- A female external reproductive organ.
- Two oval-shaped organs that lie to the upper right and left of the uterus.
- The internal reproductive organs are the vagina, uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries
- Two pairs of skin flaps.
5 True/False questions
What does PMS stand for? → Premenstrual Syndrome
Mons Pubis → The fleshy area located above the top of the vaginal opening.
About how may sperm are deposited into the vagina when a man ejaculates into a women's vagina? → 0.05 and 0.2 fluid ounces
Vagina → Two pairs of skin flaps.
Reproduction → The fleshy area located above the top of the vaginal opening.