5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What female sex hormones do the OVARIES produce?
- What is menstruation and when does this occur?
- What does PMS stand for?
- a A small sensory organ that is located toward the front of the vulva where the folds of the labia join.
- b Two pairs of skin flaps.
- c they produce, store, and release eggs into the fallopian tubes in the process called ovlation.
- d Premenstrual Syndrome
- e Menstruation is when girls begin to release eggs as part of a monthly period. This happens approximately once a month.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A female external reproductive organ.
- The process by which organisms make more oganisms like themselves
- a. Produce eggs(ova)
b. Have sexual intercourse
c. Protect and nourish the fertilized egg until it is fully developed
d. Give birth
- The tubes that are at the upper corners of the uterus.
5 True/False questions
A fertilized egg is known as a what? → Zygote
Urethra → The canal that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body.
On average how long pregnancy last? → 280 days which is about 9 months.
Vagina → Two pairs of skin flaps.
Mons Pubis → A small sensory organ that is located toward the front of the vulva where the folds of the labia join.