5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the Internal female reproductive organs?
- What are ovaries?
- A fertilized egg is known as a what?
- About how may sperm are deposited into the vagina when a man ejaculates into a women's vagina?
- a The internal reproductive organs are the vagina, uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries
- b Zygote
- c A females private part.
- d 0.05 and 0.2 fluid ounces
- e Two oval-shaped organs that lie to the upper right and left of the uterus.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Characteristics that organisms pass to the next generation.
- Two pairs of skin flaps.
- a. Produce eggs(ova)
b. Have sexual intercourse
c. Protect and nourish the fertilized egg until it is fully developed
d. Give birth
- A small sensory organ that is located toward the front of the vulva where the folds of the labia join.
5 True/False questions
What is menstruation and when does this occur? → Menstruation is when girls begin to release eggs as part of a monthly period. This happens approximately once a month.
What is a girls first period known as? → Menarche
Urethra → The canal that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body.
Vulva → A female external reproductive organ.
What are two types of sex cells that are involved in the reprodcution process? → Male:Sperm