5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a girls first period known as?
- Fallopian Tubes
- What are two types of sex cells that are involved in the reprodcution process?
- What does PMS stand for?
- a The tubes that are at the upper corners of the uterus.
- b Premenstrual Syndrome
- c Menarche
- d Male:Sperm
- e The canal that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body.
5 Multiple choice questions
- they produce, store, and release eggs into the fallopian tubes in the process called ovlation.
- 280 days which is about 9 months.
- A small sensory organ that is located toward the front of the vulva where the folds of the labia join.
- A females private part.
- Two pairs of skin flaps.
5 True/False questions
Mons Pubis → The fleshy area located above the top of the vaginal opening.
A fertilized egg is known as a what? → Zygote
A females monthly cycle is known as? → Menarche
What are genes? → Two oval-shaped organs that lie to the upper right and left of the uterus.
Reproduction → The process by which organisms make more oganisms like themselves