5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are genes?
- A females monthly cycle is known as?
- On average how long pregnancy last?
- A fertilized egg is known as a what?
- a Two pairs of skin flaps.
- b Characteristics that organisms pass to the next generation.
- c Menstruation.
- d Zygote
- e 280 days which is about 9 months.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Menstruation is when girls begin to release eggs as part of a monthly period. This happens approximately once a month.
- A females private part.
- A small sensory organ that is located toward the front of the vulva where the folds of the labia join.
- The process by which organisms make more oganisms like themselves
5 True/False questions
What is a girls first period known as? → Menarche
Urethra → A small sensory organ that is located toward the front of the vulva where the folds of the labia join.
What female sex hormones do the OVARIES produce? → Menstruation.
Fallopian Tubes → The tubes that are at the upper corners of the uterus.
What are the Internal female reproductive organs? → The internal reproductive organs are the vagina, uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries