5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- On average how long pregnancy last?
- A fertilized egg is known as a what?
- a Two pairs of skin flaps.
- b Zygote
- c A small sensory organ that is located toward the front of the vulva where the folds of the labia join.
- d 280 days which is about 9 months.
- e A female external reproductive organ.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Characteristics that organisms pass to the next generation.
- a. Produce eggs(ova)
b. Have sexual intercourse
c. Protect and nourish the fertilized egg until it is fully developed
d. Give birth
- Menstruation is when girls begin to release eggs as part of a monthly period. This happens approximately once a month.
- The internal reproductive organs are the vagina, uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries
5 True/False questions
Mons Pubis → The fleshy area located above the top of the vaginal opening.
What female sex hormones do the OVARIES produce? → they produce, store, and release eggs into the fallopian tubes in the process called ovlation.
What does PMS stand for? → Premenstrual Syndrome
Urethra → A females private part.
About how may sperm are deposited into the vagina when a man ejaculates into a women's vagina? → 0.05 and 0.2 fluid ounces