5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cell Wall
- Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum
- Endoplasmic Reticulum
- a Found only in plants, gives cell structure and shape. Made of cellulose.
- b System of microtubules used in the synthesis of chemical compounds, compartmentalization of cell function, and intercellular transport
- c Disorganized genetic material found in nucleus
- d Membrane bound innercellular structure
- e Micortubules studded with ribosomes which synthesizes proteins
5 Multiple choice questions
- Microtubules which synthesize steroids and other lipids
- Structures on outside of cell which resemble hairs, assist in movement
- Part of the cytoskeleton in animal cells. Anchors the spindle apparatus
- Generate ATP for chemical energy, have their own maternally inherited DNA.
- Contains digestive enzymes to break down cell waste
5 True/False questions
Spindle Apparatus → Structure in cell division which anchors the chromosomes
Cytoskeleton → Microtubules and microfillaments which hold cell structures in place.
Cell Membrane → Found only in plants, gives cell structure and shape. Made of cellulose.
Vacuoles → Storage of fluids, very large in plants
Eukaryotic → Cells with a membrane bound nucleus and organelles