5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Disorganized genetic material found in nucleus
- b Internal stacking membrane of chloroplasts
- c Microtubules and microfillaments which hold cell structures in place.
- d Generate ATP for chemical energy, have their own maternally inherited DNA.
- e Part of the cytoskeleton in animal cells. Anchors the spindle apparatus
5 Multiple choice questions
- adenosine triphosphate, gives the cell the energy necessary for chemical reactions
- Microtubules which synthesize steroids and other lipids
- Micortubules studded with ribosomes which synthesizes proteins
- Found only in plants, gives cell structure and shape. Made of cellulose.
- Lipid bilayer membrane with proteins
5 True/False questions
Nucleolus → "Command central" of eukaryotic cell, double membrane bound
Eukaryotic → Part of the cytoskeleton in animal cells. Anchors the spindle apparatus
Spindle Apparatus → Responsible for photosynthesis, ONLY in plants
Golgi Complex → Membrane bound innercellular structure
Cilia → Structures on outside of cell which resemble hairs, assist in movement