5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Animals have _____ in their cell membranes
- Golgi Complex
- Endoplasmic Reticulum
- a Flattened stacks of membranes which process raw cell materials and secrete chemicals
- b Cholesterol
- c Responsible for photosynthesis, ONLY in plants
- d Microtubules and microfillaments which hold cell structures in place.
- e System of microtubules used in the synthesis of chemical compounds, compartmentalization of cell function, and intercellular transport
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lipid bilayer membrane with proteins
- Storage of fluids, very large in plants
- Cells with a membrane bound nucleus and organelles
- Generate ATP for chemical energy, have their own maternally inherited DNA.
- Disorganized genetic material found in nucleus
5 True/False questions
Cell Wall → Found only in plants, gives cell structure and shape. Made of cellulose.
Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum → Microtubules which synthesize steroids and other lipids
Stoma → Structures on outside of cell which resemble hairs, assist in movement
ATP → Internal stacking membrane of chloroplasts
Nucleolus → Structure within nucleus which makes ribosomes