5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cell Wall
- Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum
- Endoplasmic Reticulum
- a System of microtubules used in the synthesis of chemical compounds, compartmentalization of cell function, and intercellular transport
- b Internal stacking membrane of chloroplasts
- c Microtubules which synthesize steroids and other lipids
- d Found only in plants, gives cell structure and shape. Made of cellulose.
- e Microtubules and microfillaments which hold cell structures in place.
5 Multiple choice questions
- "Command central" of eukaryotic cell, double membrane bound
- Storage of fluids, very large in plants
- Generate ATP for chemical energy, have their own maternally inherited DNA.
- Disorganized genetic material found in nucleus
- Part of the cytoskeleton in animal cells. Anchors the spindle apparatus
5 True/False questions
Eukaryotic → Part of the cytoskeleton in animal cells. Anchors the spindle apparatus
Spindle Apparatus → Structure in cell division which anchors the chromosomes
Cilia → Internal stacking membrane of chloroplasts
Golgi Complex → Flattened stacks of membranes which process raw cell materials and secrete chemicals
Lysosome → Contains digestive enzymes to break down cell waste