5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Great Wall of China
- Ganges River
- a Chinese defensive fortifications intended to keep out the nomadic invaders for the north. Initiated during Qin dynasty and region of Shi Huangdi
- b Confucian philosophy. Vital supplement to formal measures on government's part.
- c One of chief region in India. River located in India
- d migrated into Mesopotamia 4000 BCE created 1st civilization organized area into city-states
- e spiritual master, served as teachers for the princes, Brahman
5 Multiple choice questions
- dynasty that succeeded the Mauryans in northwestern India sponsors of buddhism empire did not extend into the Ganges river valley
- family of rulers
- relating to a society in which men hold the greatest legal and moral authority
- River located in Egypt
- Warriors section of the caste system
5 True/False questions
filial piety → helped the pharaoh, "steward of the whole land", in charge of the government bureaucracy
Indus River → Main river in India. Where Harappan civilization was.
Hammurabi → dynasty established in Indian subcontinent in the 4th century B.C.E following invasion by alexander the great
Bronze Age → One supreme power in hinduism
Qin Shi Huangdi → Founder of the Qin dynasty in 221 BCE.