5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Book of the Dead
- a helped the pharaoh, "steward of the whole land", in charge of the government bureaucracy
- b Acted as a moral code for the people of Egypt. For reincarnation.
- c Belief in one god
- d state of changeless bliss that hindus achieve by living a life of religious devotion and moral integrity without any interest in wordly pleasures
- e seasonal winds crossing indian subcontinent and southeast during summer brings rains
5 Multiple choice questions
- Founder of the Qin dynasty in 221 BCE.
- Main river in India. Where Harappan civilization was.
- Confucian philosophy. Vital supplement to formal measures on government's part.
- Warriors section of the caste system
- rectangular structures with flat roofs which served as tombs for the pharaohs noble officials
5 True/False questions
Kushans → buddha's teaching
Deccan Plateau → A form of political organization typical of Mesopotamia consisted of agriculture ruled by a king
Chandragupta Maurya → Dynasty that succedded the Kushans in the 3rd century C.E; built the empire that extended to all but the southern regions of the indian subcontinent; less centralized than Mauryan empire
Great Pyramid → most important ruler of the Babylonian empire responsible for codification of law
Brahman → Moral duty hinduism