5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- great sphinx
- a buddha's teaching
- b guarding great pyramid at giza, head of a human body of a lion
- c Confucian philosophy. Vital supplement to formal measures on government's part.
- d most important ruler of the Babylonian empire responsible for codification of law
- e seasonal winds crossing indian subcontinent and southeast during summer brings rains
5 Multiple choice questions
- Moral duty hinduism
- Established in 221BCE at the end of the Warring States period following the decline if the Zhou dynasty. Fell in 207 BCE.
- Buddhism release from human life and its problems
- A group of people who believed in Judaism.
- River located in Egypt
5 True/False questions
Patriarchal → relating to a society in which men hold the greatest legal and moral authority
Bronze Age → About 4000 BCE when bronze tools were first introduced in the Middle East to about 1500 BCE when iron began to replace it
ziggurats → most important ruler of the Babylonian empire responsible for codification of law
Sumerians → migrated into Mesopotamia 4000 BCE created 1st civilization organized area into city-states
raja → the spiritual half of, the body which the egyptians believed could return