5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tigris and Euphrates Rivers
- Silk Road
- Ganges River
- a Government ruled by an upper class
- b 2 rivers located in Mesopotamia
- c a large landmass that is smaller than a continent
- d Network of roads through central Asia where silk and other luxury items were traded. Most trade was carried by nomadic merchants. Ideas were also traded.
- e One of chief region in India. River located in India
5 Multiple choice questions
- Hinduism wheel of law that contains eight steps for elimination suffering
- egyptian writing, three elementes; express ideas, represent sounds depicted objects, only used in pyramids and tombs
- seasonal winds crossing indian subcontinent and southeast during summer brings rains
- state of changeless bliss that hindus achieve by living a life of religious devotion and moral integrity without any interest in wordly pleasures
- fundamental law of the universe
5 True/False questions
Indo-European → Main river in India. Where Harappan civilization was.
Veneration of ancestors → Family members give and provide for their deceased family members.
Patriarchal → Farmers and merchants
Han dynasty → Chinese dynasty that succeeded the Qin dynasty in 202 BCE. Ruled for the next 400 years.
Karma (Hinduism) → Philosophy associated with Laozi. Stressed need for alignment with Dao or cosmic force