5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- San Francisco de los Tejas
- What did the missionaries eat every day in the mission?
- Were presidio soldiers paid very much?
- a No
- b cowboys
- c mission built by the Spanish in East Texas that ended in failure
- d military bases in Spanish colonial America
- e thin cereal
5 Multiple choice questions
- families from the Canary Islands
- mission and presidio built by Aguayo near Matagorda Bay
- they were afraid of the Spanish reaction to the proximity of a French site so close to Texas
- Some ranchos were privately owned, but many belonged to the missions.
5 True/False questions
El Camino Real → mission and presidio built by Aguayo near Matagorda Bay
alcade → name used for Hasinai Indians
East Texas became important to the Spanish after which country started to explore the area? → France
Where did the Spanish flee to after they burnt down San Francisco de los Tejas? → Mexico
What was the first civil organized government in Texas? → San Antonio