5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Why did the Pueblo Revolt occur?
- The presence of presidios was what?
- What was the first civil organized government in Texas?
- San Francisco de los Tejas
- a mission built by the Spanish in East Texas that ended in failure
- b San Antonio
- c name used for Hasinai Indians
- d Spanish had tried to force the indians to give up their spiritual beilefs.
- e to smooth the relations between Indians and missionaries.
5 Multiple choice questions
- expansion of an ongoing conflict between France and Spain in Texas
- governing council of a Spanish settlement in Texas
- forced settlers out of New Mexico
5 True/False questions
What the economy of the missions? → Some ranchos were privately owned, but many belonged to the missions.
What did the missionaries eat every day in the mission? → thin cereal
Father Hidalgo → mission and presidio built by Aguayo near Matagorda Bay
La Bahia → mission and presidio built by Aguayo near Matagorda Bay
The best missions in Texas were built where? → to convert the Karankawa Indians