5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- San Antonio de Valero
- Where did the Spanish flee to after they burnt down San Francisco de los Tejas?
- What did the missionaries eat every day in the mission?
- What the economy of the missions?
- a Farming and ranching
- b name used for Hasinai Indians
- c thin cereal
- d Mexico
- e mission built on the San Antonio River
5 Multiple choice questions
- settlement built by members of the La Salle expedition
- Mouth of the Mississippi River
- to convert the Karankawa Indians
- "Royal Road" that led from East Texas missions to Mexico City
- Some ranchos were privately owned, but many belonged to the missions.
5 True/False questions
The presence of presidios was what? → Farming and ranching
alcade → name used for Hasinai Indians
What was the first civil organized government in Texas? → San Antonio
Were presidio soldiers paid very much? → No
The best missions in Texas were built where? → San Antonio