5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Why was La Salle's colony a secret?
- What was the first civil organized government in Texas?
- Chicken War
- a they were afraid of the Spanish reaction to the proximity of a French site so close to Texas
- b expansion of an ongoing conflict between France and Spain in Texas
- c governing council of a Spanish settlement in Texas
- d San Antonio
- e name used for Hasinai Indians
5 Multiple choice questions
- military bases in Spanish colonial America
- mission and presidio built by Aguayo near Matagorda Bay
- "Royal Road" that led from East Texas missions to Mexico City
- mission built by the Spanish in East Texas that ended in failure
5 True/False questions
Why did the Pueblo Revolt occur? → Spanish had tried to force the indians to give up their spiritual beilefs.
What were the three European countries exploring in North America? → San Antonio
Where did the Spanish flee to after they burnt down San Francisco de los Tejas? → thin cereal
The best missions in Texas were built where? → San Antonio
Fort St. Louis → settlement built by members of the La Salle expedition