5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Why was the mission at La Bahia built?
- El Camino Real
- Who built San Fernando de Bexar?
- What were the three European countries exploring in North America?
- a to convert the Karankawa Indians
- b "Royal Road" that led from East Texas missions to Mexico City
- c Spain, France, and England
- d governing council of a Spanish settlement in Texas
- e families from the Canary Islands
5 Multiple choice questions
- mission built by the Spanish in East Texas that ended in failure
- priest who wanted to build missions in East Texas
- name used for Hasinai Indians
- mission and presidio built by Aguayo near Matagorda Bay
5 True/False questions
What did the missionaries eat every day in the mission? → Farming and ranching
Who owned the ranchos? → priest who wanted to build missions in East Texas
What was the first civil organized government in Texas? → to convert the Karankawa Indians
The presence of presidios was what? → to smooth the relations between Indians and missionaries.
Pueblo Revolt → revolution