5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What were the three European countries exploring in North America?
- Were presidio soldiers paid very much?
- Who owned the ranchos?
- Pueblo Revolt
- Why did the Pueblo Revolt occur?
- a Spain, France, and England
- b No
- c forced settlers out of New Mexico
- d Some ranchos were privately owned, but many belonged to the missions.
- e Spanish had tried to force the indians to give up their spiritual beilefs.
5 Multiple choice questions
- thin cereal
- mission led by the governor of Coahuila to reoccupy the missions in East Texas after the Chicken War
- to smooth the relations between Indians and missionaries.
- mission and presidio built by Aguayo near Matagorda Bay
5 True/False questions
San Francisco de los Tejas → mission built on the San Antonio River
Who built San Fernando de Bexar? → mission built on the San Antonio River
alcade → name used for Hasinai Indians
Why was La Salle's colony a secret? → they were afraid of the Spanish reaction to the proximity of a French site so close to Texas
Where was La Salle going to build his colony? → they were afraid of the Spanish reaction to the proximity of a French site so close to Texas