5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Expedición de Cortés (fechas, zonas, tripulación)
- calendario solar
- a Labor extracted for lands assigned to the state and the religion; all communities were expected to contribute; an essential aspect of Inca imperial control.
- b tenian un calendario con todos los dias y podian entender que se movia el sol
- c 15 de noviembre de 1518 sale al golfo de Mexico.
- d the Aztec goddess who gave birth to the moon, stars, and Huitzilopochtli, the god of the sun and war.
- e the Quechua name of the Incan empire. It means "land of four parts." The empire was divided into four units.
5 Multiple choice questions
- in Incan society, a small community or family group whose members worked together for the common good of the peoples.
- Colon thought that came to the Indian and could not believe I get to a new world. Says fantasies that were obviously not there.
- a dramatic period of expansion that culminated in this eleventh emperor of the Inca
- 8 de noviembre de 1519
- Desarollo en valle de Mexico. Centro de ciudad en Teotihuacan. Pirámides del sol y la luna. Pirámide de Quetzalcóatl. Alfarería policromada. Ciudad destruída o abandonada en 650. Carácter benigno de los dioses.
5 True/False questions
Uso de la leyenda de Quetzalcóalt → comuncations network that allowed them to exercise effective control over vast territories.
Pedro de Alvarado y la mascare de Tlatelolco → During his absence, the Spanish commander in command at Tenochtitlan. Pedro de Alvarado, suspected a conspiracy Aztec and ordered a slaughter in the ceremonial plaza of Tlatelolco. This motivates a rebellion against the Spanish and against Moctezuma. Moctezuma died a stone when Cortes asked to leave from a balcony to try to speak to the crowd and appease the rebellion.
quipus → supply station, weigh station along inca road to stop and refresh.
Manco Capac y Mama Ocllo → Mapper for Christopher Columbus
el "tiempo de las catástrofes" → Cortes sink all boats less than one so you can send letters to Charles V