Study sets, textbooks, questions
Upgrade to remove ads
Terms in this set (11)
1. Pt with HF is getting blood transfusions. He is at risk for?
Fluid volume overload.
blood transfusion can be infused with
1. Can only infuse 0.9% NS with blood transfusions
1. Pt getting blood transfusion has a slight fever, headache. The nurse stops the infusion. What should they do next?
Give Benadryl and Tylenol.
1. Pt getting blood transfusion develop fever of ? HR of 145 and lower back pain. What should the nurse do first? .
Stop the infusion and contact the provider
1. Something about nursing interventions for a blood transfusion, select all that apply.
Take pre-infusion vitals, stay with a patient for 15 minutes, meticulous checking of patient information with a secondary nurse.
a. Do not select the one with 22 gauge IV. That's too small.
1. What color of a red blood cell
rainbow (jk she didn't put an answer here I assume its red)
Know what artery feeds the inferior wall
(RCA) and lateral wall (circumflex)
Know what artery feeds septal wall
Know that V1 and V2 is what
= septal wall
Know that II, III, and aVF
= inferior wall
Know that V3 and V4
= anterior wall
Other sets by this creator
Med Surg Review
Chapter 25- Violence and Human Abuse
Chapter 18 - Family Development and Assessment