A cure-all for diseases and troubles
Having unlimited power; all-powerful
1. Feeding on both plants and meat
2. Devouring everything especially intellectually
Referring to the Roman Catholic church
Universal, including most things
Murder by the Nazis of over six million Jews and millions of other people in World War II
A great destruction, especially by fire
Referring to a form of government in which one person or party holds absolute control
1. A covered walk along the inside walls of a building, usually looking out on a courtyard
2. A monastery or similar place of religious seclusion
3. To seclude as in a monastery
To prevent, to make impossible
A person who avoids mixing with people
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.