How can we help?
You can also find more resources in our
Select a category
Something is confusing
Something is broken
I have a suggestion
What is your email?
What is 1 + 3?
Classical Roots 3
A cure-all for diseases and troubles
Having unlimited power; all-powerful
1. Feeding on both plants and meat
2. Devouring everything especially intellectually
Referring to the Roman Catholic church
Universal, including most things
Murder by the Nazis of over six million Jews and millions of other people in World War II
A great destruction, especially by fire
Referring to a form of government in which one person or party holds absolute control
1. A covered walk along the inside walls of a building, usually looking out on a courtyard
2. A monastery or similar place of religious seclusion
3. To seclude as in a monastery
To prevent, to make impossible
A person who avoids mixing with people