5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- concentric circles
- vertex (of a polygon)
- skew lines
- a An endpoint where two sides of the polygon meet.
- b Lines that are not in the same plane and do not intersect.
- c An equiangular rhombus, an equilateral rectangle, a regular quadrilateral.
- d Two points on a circle and the continuous part of the circle between them.
- e Circles that share the same center.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The coplanar point from which all points of the circle are the same distance.
- A chord of a circle that contains the center, or the length of that chord.
- The point on a line segment that is the same distance from both endpoints.
- A closed figure in a plane, formed by connecting line segments endpoint to endpoint with each segment intersecting exactly two others.
- Two or more angles that have the same measure.
5 True/False questions
chord → A line segment whose endpoints lie on a circle.
isosceles triangle → A triangle with three sides of different lengths.
vertex angle → An equiangular parallelogram.
measure of an angle → One of the two rays that form an angle.
acute angle → A triangle with three acute angles.