5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- angle (of a polygon)
- arc measure
- a In the same plane.
- b A polygon with n sides.
- c On the same line.
- d An angle having two adjacent sides of the polygon as its sides.
- e The measure of the central angle that intercepts an arc, measured in degrees.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A triangle whose sides are congruent.
- The angle between the two congruent sides (of an isosceles triangle)
- Two non-collinear rays having a common endpoint
- An undefined term thought of as a straight, continuous arrangement of infinitely many points extending forever in two directions. It has length, but no width or thickness, so it is one-dimensional.
- Lines that lie in the same plane and do not intersect.
5 True/False questions
plane → An undefined term thought of as a flat surface that extends infinitely along its edges. It has length and width but no thickness, so it is two-dimensional.
midpoint → A line segment connecting two nonconsecutive vertices of a polygon or polyhedron.
base angles → The two angles opposite the two congruent sides. (of an isosceles triangle)
rectangle → Two non-collinear rays having a common endpoint
acute angle → A triangle with three acute angles.