5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- arc measure
- acute angle
- a An angle whose measure is less than 90°.
- b The measure of the central angle that intercepts an arc, measured in degrees.
- c An example that shows a conjecture to be incorrect or a definition to be inadequate.
- d A polygon with 11 sides
- e An equiangular parallelogram.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A polygon with 9 sides
- Circles that share the same center.
- The point on a line segment that is the same distance from both endpoints.
- Two or more angles that have the same measure.
- A quadrilateral in which both pairs of opposite sides are parallel.
5 True/False questions
arc → Two points on a circle and the continuous part of the circle between them.
radius → A line segment from the center of a circle or sphere to a point on the circle or sphere. Also, the length of that line segment.
isosceles triangle → A triangle with at least two congruent sides. Note : Most have only two congruent sides, although an equilateral triangle can be considered one as well.
bisect → To divide into two congruent parts.
complementary angles → Two angles whose measures have the sum 90°.