5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- congruent angles
- tangent line
- congruent segments
- a Two points on a circle and the continuous part of the circle between them.
- b Two or more angles that have the same measure.
- c A line that lies in the plane of a circle and that intersects the circle at exactly one point.
- d An equiangular parallelogram.
- e Two or more segments that have the same measure or length.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A tool used to measure the size of an angle in degrees.
- Two non-collinear rays having a common endpoint
- The smallest amount of rotation about the vertex from one ray to the other, measured in degrees.
- On the same line.
- A polygon that is both equilateral and equiangular.
5 True/False questions
definition → A polygon with 7 sides
octagon → A polygon with 8 sides
obtuse triangle → An angle whose measure is greater than 90°, but less than 180°.
triangle → An equiangular parallelogram.
consecutive (angles, sides or vertices of a polygon) → An angle having two adjacent sides of the polygon as its sides.