5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- concentric circles
- protractor (or geometer)
- scalene triangle
- equilateral triangle
- a A triangle whose sides are congruent.
- b A tool used to measure the size of an angle in degrees.
- c A triangle with three sides of different lengths.
- d A polygon with 10 sides
- e Circles that share the same center.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A ray that has its endpoint at the vertex of the angle and that divides the angle into two congruent angles.
- A polygon with 3 sides
- Two non-collinear rays having a common endpoint
- A triangle with an obtuse angle.
- On the same line.
5 True/False questions
regular polygon → A polygon whose sides are congruent.
acute triangle → A triangle with three acute angles.
vertex (of an angle) → The common endpoint of the two rays of the angle.
polygon → A polygon with 9 sides
line → An undefined term thought of as a straight, continuous arrangement of infinitely many points extending forever in two directions. It has length, but no width or thickness, so it is one-dimensional.