5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- side (of a polygon)
- linear pair (of angles)
- point of tangency
- a Two adjacent supplementary angles whose non-common sides form a line.
- b A line segment connecting consecutive vertices of a polygon.
- c The point of intersection of a tangent line and a circle.
- d A quadrilateral in which both pairs of opposite sides are parallel.
- e A point on a line, and all the points of the line that lie on one side of this point.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A line segment connecting two nonconsecutive vertices of a polygon or polyhedron.
- A triangle whose sides are congruent.
- An example that shows a conjecture to be incorrect or a definition to be inadequate.
- A polygon with 4 sides
- Two points on a circle and the continuous part of the circle between them.
5 True/False questions
rhombus → An equilateral parallelogram.
skew lines → On the same line.
angle (of a polygon) → An endpoint where two sides of the polygon meet.
chord → The side opposite the vertex angle. (of an isosceles triangle)
semicircle → The set of all points in a plane at a given distance from a given point.