5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- scalene triangle
- Midpoint Formula
- linear pair (of angles)
- a A triangle with three sides of different lengths.
- b A polygon with 12 sides
- c Two adjacent supplementary angles whose non-common sides form a line.
- d A polygon with 5 sides
- e The midpoint between (x1,y1) and (x2,y2) is found by using ( (x1+x2)/2 , (y1+y2)/2 )
5 Multiple choice questions
- The point on a line segment that is the same distance from both endpoints.
- An equiangular rhombus, an equilateral rectangle, a regular quadrilateral.
- An endpoint where two sides of the polygon meet.
- An arc of a circle that is less than a semicircle.
- Circles that share the same center.
5 True/False questions
n-gon → A polygon with 9 sides
parallel → Lines that lie in the same plane and do not intersect.
congruent circles → Two or more angles that have the same measure.
complementary angles → Two non-overlapping angles with a common vertex and one common side.
vertex (of an angle) → The common endpoint of the two rays of the angle.