5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- skew lines
- concentric circles
- a A line segment from the center of a circle or sphere to a point on the circle or sphere. Also, the length of that line segment.
- b Lines that are not in the same plane and do not intersect.
- c Lines that lie in the same plane and do not intersect.
- d Circles that share the same center.
- e A polygon with 11 sides
5 Multiple choice questions
- Two angles whose measures have the sum 180°.
- Lines that meet at 90° angles.
- Two angles whose measures have the sum 90°.
- A polygon with 8 sides
- A statement that clarifies or explains the meaning of a word or phrase.
5 True/False questions
congruent segments → Two or more segments that have the same measure or length.
midpoint → The point at either end of a segment or arc, or the first point of a ray.
collinear → An undefined term thought of as a location with no size or dimension. It is the most basic building block of geometry. In a two-dimensional coordinate system, its location is represented by an ordered pair of numbers (x, y).
major arc → An arc of a circle that is greater than a semicircle.
dodecagon → A polygon with 12 sides