5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is Fibriocartilage?
- What are the components of synovial joints?
- What are the four types of Synovial Joints based on Shape?
- What do the synovial membrane cover?
- What is the weeping lubrication?
- a Fibrous capsules
- b Its called meniscus and it is additional padding where alot of weight is
- c It is when the synovial fluid goes back and forth from the articular cartilage to the joint cavity
- d Hinge Joints
Ball and Socket Joints
- e Fibrous Capsule and all internal joint surfaces that are not covered with hylane cartilage
5 Multiple choice questions
- Fibrous Joints
5 True/False questions
What syndrome causes clicking and pain signs → TMJ syndrome
What are two types of injuries? → Sprains
What function does the fibrous capsules play? → Sutures
What is Bursa? → its a pocket of fluid that protects against rubbing on the bone
What is tendon sheath? → It wraps around tendons to protect against rubbing of the bone by the tendon