5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the weeping lubrication?
- What is tendon sheath?
- What are two types of injuries?
- What does articular cartilage function as?
- What is Fibriocartilage?
- a It wraps around tendons to protect against rubbing of the bone by the tendon
- b Helps protect against crushing forces
- c Its called meniscus and it is additional padding where alot of weight is
- d Sprains
- e It is when the synovial fluid goes back and forth from the articular cartilage to the joint cavity
5 Multiple choice questions
- Hinge Joints
Ball and Socket Joints
- Fibrous capsules
- Fibrous Capsule and all internal joint surfaces that are not covered with hylane cartilage
- Temporal-Mandibular Joint syndrome
5 True/False questions
Where is the synovial fluid found? → joint cavity and articular cartilage.
What are examples of Meniscus? → Temporal and Mandiblar Joints
Classification of fibrous Joints? → Synchondroses
What are the three types of joints based on function? → Synarthrosis
What are the functions of the joints → mobility
hold skeleton together
provide some protection