5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the three types of joints based on function?
- What are two types of injuries?
- Classification of Cartiliginous joints?
- What function does the fibrous capsules play?
- What does synovial fluid do?
- a Synchondroses
- b Fibrous Joints
- c It provides strength for the bone so that it wont pull apart
- d Sprains
- e It provides protection against the rubbing forces in the articular cartilage and acts as macrophages when pushed out by compression to the joint cavity
5 Multiple choice questions
- Its called meniscus and it is additional padding where alot of weight is
- Helps protect against crushing forces
- Temporal-Mandibular Joint syndrome
- joint cavity and articular cartilage.
- Hinge Joints
Ball and Socket Joints
5 True/False questions
What are the types of movements by synovial joints? → Fibrous capsules
Classification of fibrous Joints? → Synchondroses
What are the Diseases of the joints? → mobility
hold skeleton together
provide some protection
What are the functions of the joints → Arthritis
What is tendon sheath? → its a pocket of fluid that protects against rubbing on the bone