5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the Diseases of the joints?
- What are the types of movements by synovial joints?
- What function does the fibrous capsules play?
- What does it mean to be doubled jointed?
- What are the three types of joints based on function?
- a It provides strength for the bone so that it wont pull apart
- b Arthritis
- c Gliding
- d Fibrous Joints
- e It means the joints are more stretchier but does not have more joints than anyone else
5 Multiple choice questions
- joint cavity and articular cartilage.
- It wraps around tendons to protect against rubbing of the bone by the tendon
- Fibrous capsules
- It provides protection against the rubbing forces in the articular cartilage and acts as macrophages when pushed out by compression to the joint cavity
5 True/False questions
Classification of fibrous Joints? → Synchondroses
What are the types of Angle Movements? → Pronation
What do the synovial membrane cover? → Fibrous Capsule and all internal joint surfaces that are not covered with hylane cartilage
What are the three types of joints based on structure? → Fibrous Joints
What are the four types of Synovial Joints based on Shape? → Hinge Joints
Ball and Socket Joints