5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does synovial fluid do?
- What does articular cartilage function as?
- What are the components of synovial joints?
- What are the types of movements by synovial joints?
- Where is the synovial fluid found?
- a Gliding
- b It provides protection against the rubbing forces in the articular cartilage and acts as macrophages when pushed out by compression to the joint cavity
- c Helps protect against crushing forces
- d Fibrous capsules
- e joint cavity and articular cartilage.
5 Multiple choice questions
- its a pocket of fluid that protects against rubbing on the bone
- TMJ syndrome
- Hinge Joints
Ball and Socket Joints
5 True/False questions
What are the types of special movements? → Pronation
What are the functions of the joints → Arthritis
What is the weeping lubrication? → It is when the synovial fluid goes back and forth from the articular cartilage to the joint cavity
What are two types of injuries? → Temporal and Mandiblar Joints
What does TMJ stand for? → It provides protection against the rubbing forces in the articular cartilage and acts as macrophages when pushed out by compression to the joint cavity