5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does TMJ stand for?
- What are the components of synovial joints?
- What does articular cartilage function as?
- What does synovial fluid do?
- What are the functions of the joints
- a Temporal-Mandibular Joint syndrome
- b Fibrous capsules
- c It provides protection against the rubbing forces in the articular cartilage and acts as macrophages when pushed out by compression to the joint cavity
- d Helps protect against crushing forces
- e mobility
hold skeleton together
provide some protection
5 Multiple choice questions
- TMJ syndrome
- Its called meniscus and it is additional padding where alot of weight is
- Fibrous Joints
- its a pocket of fluid that protects against rubbing on the bone
5 True/False questions
What are the types of movements by synovial joints? → Gliding
What does it mean to be doubled jointed? → Arthritis
What do the synovial membrane cover? → It provides protection against the rubbing forces in the articular cartilage and acts as macrophages when pushed out by compression to the joint cavity
Classification of fibrous Joints? → Synchondroses
Classification of Cartiliginous joints? → Sutures