5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the types of movements by synovial joints?
- What does articular cartilage function as?
- What syndrome causes clicking and pain signs
- Where is the synovial fluid found?
- What does it mean to be doubled jointed?
- a It means the joints are more stretchier but does not have more joints than anyone else
- b joint cavity and articular cartilage.
- c Gliding
- d TMJ syndrome
- e Helps protect against crushing forces
5 Multiple choice questions
- Fibrous capsules
- Fibrous Joints
- Temporal and Mandiblar Joints
5 True/False questions
What do the synovial membrane cover? → It provides protection against the rubbing forces in the articular cartilage and acts as macrophages when pushed out by compression to the joint cavity
What function does the fibrous capsules play? → Sutures
What does synovial fluid do? → It provides protection against the rubbing forces in the articular cartilage and acts as macrophages when pushed out by compression to the joint cavity
What is tendon sheath? → its a pocket of fluid that protects against rubbing on the bone
Classification of Cartiliginous joints? → Sutures