5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- "Vanus", "Vaccus"
- "Nego", "Negare"
- a the total rejection of religious or moral beliefs
- b latin for "empty"
- c the beginning of something
- d latin for "to deny"
- e to brag about, to boast; a boast
5 Multiple choice questions
- to disprove; to nullify; to rule out, to cancel, to repeal
- a person who avoids mixing with people
- to destroy completely
- present everywhere
5 True/False questions
"Inceptum", "Incipio" → latin for "to begin"
totalitarian → referring to a form of government in which one person or party holds absolute control
catholic → universal, including most things; referring to the Roman Catholic church
omnivorous → eating every kind of food; eagerly taking in everything, having a wide variety of tastes
"Holos" → greek for :whole"