5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to prevent, to make impossible
- b greek for :whole"
- c a wild uproar, din, or commotion
- d present everywhere
- e to brag about, to boast; a boast
5 Multiple choice questions
- the beginning of something
- in its early stages; beginning
- greek word for "all"
- the total rejection of religious or moral beliefs
5 True/False questions
omnivorous → all-powerful, having unlimited power or authority
"Omnis" → latin for "all"
catholic → universal, including most things; referring to the Roman Catholic church
"Vanus", "Vaccus" → latin for "to deny"
overt → done or shown openly