5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- "Claudo", "Claudere"
- a latin for "to close"
- b latin for "all"
- c one who deserts a group, cause, faith, etc.; an outlaw; like a renegade, traitorous
- d the total rejection of religious or moral beliefs
- e a covered walk along the inside walls of a building, usually looking out on a courtyard; a monastery or similar place of religious seclusion; to seclude, as in a monastery
5 Multiple choice questions
- universal, including most things; referring to the Roman Catholic church
- all-powerful, having unlimited power or authority
- the beginning of something
- latin for "whole"
- to brag about, to boast; a boast
5 True/False questions
"Nego", "Negare" → latin for "to close"
"Nihil" → latin for "all"
aperture → done or shown openly
panacea → conceit, especially about one's appearance; something worthless or useless; a dressing table
recluse → a person who avoids mixing with people