5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- "Inceptum", "Incipio"
- a cure-all
- b latin for "to begin"
- c empty,especially of meaning or purpose
- d to destroy completely
- e to brag about, to boast; a boast
5 Multiple choice questions
- referring to a form of government in which one person or party holds absolute control
- one who deserts a group, cause, faith, etc.; an outlaw; like a renegade, traitorous
- a person who avoids mixing with people
- a covered walk along the inside walls of a building, usually looking out on a courtyard; a monastery or similar place of religious seclusion; to seclude, as in a monastery
- to prevent, to make impossible
5 True/False questions
"Totus" → latin for "whole"
"Apertum", "Aperio" → latin for "to open"
omnipresent → all-powerful, having unlimited power or authority
omnivorous → eating every kind of food; eagerly taking in everything, having a wide variety of tastes
"Nihil" → latin for "nothing"