A cure-all for diseases or troubles.
Having unlimited power, all-powerful
1. Feeding on both plants and meat.
2. Devouring everything, especially intellectually.
1. Universal, including most things
2. Referring to the Roman Catholic church.
1. A great destruction, especially by fire.
2. Murder by the Nazis if over six million Jews and millions of other people in WW2
Referring to a form of government in which one person or party holds absolute control.
1. A covered walk along the inside walls of a building, usually looking out on a courtyard.
2. A monastery of similar place of religious seclusion.
To prevent, to make impossible.
A person who avoids mixing with people.
Claudo, claudere, clause, clausum
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.