5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Network Protocol
- Fiber-Optic Cable
- This action sets the width of a column to fit the width of the longest entry.
- a A transmission medium that uses a protected string of glass which transmits beams of light. Fiber-optic transmission is very fast, sending billions of bits per second.
- b email server
- c A rule for how data is handled as it travels along a communications channel.
- d The number of bits (pieces of data) per second that can be transmitted over a communications medium.
- e Autofit.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A computer industry term for a flaw or failure in software that causes it not to work as intended.
- Click file, save & send, change file type, and double click Workbook (xlsx)
- A standard that specifies that there is no central device controlling the timing of data transmission. With this standard , each device tries to send data when it senses that the network is available.
- Far right side. "Page Break Preview"
- Z --> A
5 True/False questions
Frequency → The speed at which a signal can change from high to low; a signal sent at a faster frequency provides faster transmission.
What appears in a newly drawn text box? → Formats are copied from the source cell and can be pasted to one or multiple cells.
New worksheet appears where in excel. → At the end of the existing sheets. (right side)
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) → A transmission at a rate of 1 billion bits per second.
Freeware → Software that is made available to use free of charge.