5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Identification of a comment in a cell.
- Coaxial Cable
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- This action sets the width of a column to fit the width of the longest entry.
- Default file format for Excel 2007.
- a One of the organizations that establishes network communications standards.
- b Red triangle in top right corner.
- c Autofit.
- d xls.
- e The cable that is used to transmit cable television signals over an insulated wire at a fast speed (millions of bits per second).
5 Multiple choice questions
- A transmission at a rate of 1 billion bits per second.
- A model of software delivery in which software is hosted on an online provider's website and you access it over the internet using your browser; you don't have to have the source application software actually installed on your computer in order to use the software. Also called utility computing.
- Formats are copied from the source cell and can be pasted to one or multiple cells.
- A computer industry term for a flaw or failure in software that causes it not to work as intended.
- Software that is made available to use free of charge.
5 True/False questions
The set default under cell format. → Display trend over time (dates, years) at even intervals. Emphasize rate of change over time.
Peer-to-Peer Network (P2P) → A network architecture in which each computer in the network can act as both server and client.
Firewall → Software and hardware systems that stop those outside a network from sending information into the network or taking information out of it.
Software Suite → Software that is made available to use free of charge.
Default file format for Excel 2010 → xlsx.