5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Name of the view the spreadsheet is in when you can view the spreadsheet and print settings.
- Network Protocol
- How to ungroup spreadsheets
- Press which key to move and copy a worksheet to a new one.
- Drag ________ to adjust column.
- a Far right side. "Page Break Preview"
- b Control (ctrl)
- c A rule for how data is handled as it travels along a communications channel.
- d Right click and click Ungroup Sheets in shortcut menu.
- e Boundary line between two columns. Pointer will change to vertical line with left and right pointing arrow. <--l-->
5 Multiple choice questions
- On a bus network, if one device malfunctions, it has no effect on other devices located along the bus cable. Figure 6.13 page 177.
- Z --> A
- Software that includes multiple features for organizing in one package, for example, schedule, contact, and email management.
- F4 Example: =b6d4 --> =b6$d$4
- A network architecture in which each computer in the network can act as both server and client.
5 True/False questions
What does a line chart show? → Display trend over time (dates, years) at even intervals. Emphasize rate of change over time.
The set default under cell format. → A type of cable consisting of two independently insulated wires twisted around one another This tupe of cable is used to transmit signals over short distances. Twisted-pair cables are used to connect a home's hardware telephone system of an Ethernet network,for example.
Freeware → A device that helps separate but dissimilar networks to communicate with each other.
Software as a Service (SaaS) → A software delivery model where a provider licenses an application to customers to use as a service on demand.
POP → email server