5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Satellite Communication
- This action sets the width of a column to fit the width of the longest entry.
- New worksheet appears where in excel.
- Adobe Photoshop
- a Autofit.
- b is NOT productivity software
- c A computer industry term for a flaw or failure in software that causes it not to work as intended.
- d Space-based equipment that receives microwave signals from an earth based station and then broadcasts the signals back to another earth-based station.
- e At the end of the existing sheets. (right side)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Software that is made available to use free of charge.
- A type of software used to query, organize, sort and create reports on sets of data such as customer lists.
- Software for which you pay a small fee.
- A standard that allows computers and other devices accessing a network to share a signal. This signal, called a token, is passed from device to device, and only the device that holds the token can transmit data at that time.
- Adobe InDesign, Corel Draw, and QuarkXPress
5 True/False questions
TCP/IP → Short for Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol. A protocol that breaks transmissions into small packers of data that are sent on the network. Each packet specifies the order in which the data is to be reassembled. This is the protocol for the Internet.
Comma-Separated-Values (CSV) → A software delivery model where a provider licenses an application to customers to use as a service on demand.
Cloud Computing → A model of software delivery in which software is hosted on an online provider's website and you access it over the internet using your browser; you don't have to have the source application software actually installed on your computer in order to use the software. Also called utility computing.
MailMerged → Makes it easy to take a list of names and addresses and print personalized letter and envelopes or labels.
Client/Server Network → A standard that specifies that there is no central device controlling the timing of data transmission. With this standard , each device tries to send data when it senses that the network is available.