5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- How to ungroup spreadsheets
- Gigabit per Second (Gbps)
- Organzier Software
- a Software that includes multiple features for organizing in one package, for example, schedule, contact, and email management.
- b Right click and click Ungroup Sheets in shortcut menu.
- c A transmission at a rate of 1 billion bits per second.
- d The speed at which a signal can change from high to low; a signal sent at a faster frequency provides faster transmission.
- e The general flow of creating a new software product; includes performing market research and business analysis, creating a plan and budget for implementing the software, programming the software, testing the software, releasing the software to the public, and debugging the software. photo on page 143
5 Multiple choice questions
- A collection of productivity software applications sold as one package that use tools common to all the products in the suite. (i.e. Microsoft Office 2010)
- On a bus network, if one device malfunctions, it has no effect on other devices located along the bus cable. Figure 6.13 page 177.
- (rate,nper,pv,fv,type) financial function returns the payment for a loan based on a constant interest rate and period if tine for repayment.
- email server
- Display trend over time (dates, years) at even intervals. Emphasize rate of change over time.
5 True/False questions
Satellite Communication → Space-based equipment that receives microwave signals from an earth based station and then broadcasts the signals back to another earth-based station.
Center the text between the top and bottom of a cell. → Middle Align
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) → Category of software that deals with standard business processes such as managing customer information, product inventories, and employee records and benefits systems.
Software as a Service (SaaS) → A transmission at a rate of 1 billion bits per second.
Default file format for Excel 2010 → xlsx.