5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rich Text Format (RTF)
- Network Protocol
- What does a line chart show?
- Press which key to move and copy a worksheet to a new one.
- a Display trend over time (dates, years) at even intervals. Emphasize rate of change over time.
- b A text format that includes only basic formatting information that most software products are likely to be able to to open or import.
- c A device that helps separate but dissimilar networks to communicate with each other.
- d A rule for how data is handled as it travels along a communications channel.
- e Control (ctrl)
5 Multiple choice questions
- "Type text here" or "Place text here"
- On a bus network, if one device malfunctions, it has no effect on other devices located along the bus cable. Figure 6.13 page 177.
- Ctrl + X
- The cable that is used to transmit cable television signals over an insulated wire at a fast speed (millions of bits per second).
5 True/False questions
802.11 Standard → A communications standard used in Wi-Fi networks that tells wireless devices how to connect with each other using a series of access points and radio frequencies to transmit data.
Shareware → Software and hardware systems that stop those outside a network from sending information into the network or taking information out of it.
Identification of a comment in a cell. → Red triangle in top right corner.
Peer-to-Peer Network (P2P) → A network architecture in which each computer in the network can act as both server and client.
VisiCalc → First spreadsheet application for personal computers