5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Press which key to move and copy a worksheet to a new one.
- New worksheet appears where in excel.
- Coaxial Cable
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- a The speed at which a signal can change from high to low; a signal sent at a faster frequency provides faster transmission.
- b The cable that is used to transmit cable television signals over an insulated wire at a fast speed (millions of bits per second).
- c A wireless technology primarily used to track and identify items using radio signals. An RFID tag placed in an item contains a transponder which is read by a transceiver or RFID reader.
- d Control (ctrl)
- e At the end of the existing sheets. (right side)
5 Multiple choice questions
- $ example: =b7*$d$4
- Formats are copied from the source cell and can be pasted to one or multiple cells.
- "Type text here" or "Place text here"
- One of the organizations that establishes network communications standards.
- A hardware device that connects two or more networks.
5 True/False questions
Gigabit per Second (Gbps) → A network architecture in which each computer in the network can act as both server and client.
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) → A software delivery model where a provider licenses an application to customers to use as a service on demand.
MailMerged → A standard that specifies that there is no central device controlling the timing of data transmission. With this standard , each device tries to send data when it senses that the network is available.
TCP/IP → Short for Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol. A protocol that breaks transmissions into small packers of data that are sent on the network. Each packet specifies the order in which the data is to be reassembled. This is the protocol for the Internet.
Gateway → A device that helps separate but dissimilar networks to communicate with each other.