5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The atmosphere is divided vertically into four layers based on...
- Six temperature controls are...
- a Light bounces off an object.
- b Temperature.
- c Latitude, heating of land and water, altitude, geographic position, cloud cover, and ocean currents.
- d Second most common.
- e Lines that connect points of the same temperature.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Most common gas in the atmosphere.
- High and low.
- Temperature increases because the atmosphere's ozone is concentrated there.
- Transfer of heat with OR without the use of a medium.
- The process that produces weak rays that travel in all directions.
5 True/False questions
Weather → Energy that flows from one object to another due to increase in temperature.
Stratosphere → Layer of the atmosphere where ozone is located.
Climate → Energy that flows from one object to another due to increase in temperature.
Troposphere → Lowest layer of the atmosphere; where coulds and rain occur.
Heat → Energy that flows from one object to another due to increase in temperature.