5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Higher altitudes have _____ temperatures and _____ air pressure than lower altitudes.
- Heat flows from matter with ____ temps. to matter with ____ temps.
- a Decreased and higher.
- b High and low.
- c Light bounces off an object.
- d A molecule of three oxygen atoms.
- e (involves making contact = touch) Transfer of heat through molecular activity.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Transfer of heat with OR without the use of a medium.
- Second most common.
- Conduction, convection, radiation.
- Lowest layer of the atmosphere; where coulds and rain occur.
5 True/False questions
Climate → Based on observations of weather that have been collected over many years. Helps describe a place or region.
Convection → Mass movement or circulation within a substance; Heat rises/Cool sinks.
Tropopause → Lowest layer of the atmosphere; where coulds and rain occur.
Stratosphere → Layer of the atmosphere where ozone is located.
Scattering → Constantly changing; refers to state of atmosphere at any given time or pace.