5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Hammurabi's Code
- Advanced cities
- Five characteristics of civilization are...
- a Babylon's chief god.
- b More than a large group of people living together.
- c List of 282 specific laws that was based on "an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth". First ever set of laws.
- d Advanced cities, specialized workers, complex institutions, record keeping, and advanced technology.
- e Chaldean king who restored Babylon.
5 Multiple choice questions
- One of the Assyrian kings who was able to read several languages.
- Had strong and well-disciplined army they used to conquer empires.
- One of the oldest and largest ancient libraries in Assyrian captail cities.
- Long-lasting patterns of organization in a community.
- Darius' secret group of inspectors whose job was to monitor the satraps and the people to make sure they were doing their jobs.
5 True/False questions
Persia → Empire that was ruled by diplomacy and tolerance whose capital city was Babylon.
Empire → Person forced to leave homeland.
Zagros Mountains → Babylonian king that created Mesopotamia's 282 laws.
Lydians → Persia's king in 550 B.C.
Cambyses → Persia's king in 550 B.C.