5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cultural Diffusion
- Five characteristics of civilization are...
- Sargon of Akkad
- Royal Road
- a Process of a new idea or a product spreading from one culture to another.
- b Series of rulers from a single family.
- c Advanced cities, specialized workers, complex institutions, record keeping, and advanced technology.
- d Road system of Persian Empire which ran from Susa in Persia to Sardis in Anatolia, a distance of 1,677 miles.
- e Defeated city-states of Sumer with his army - created world's first empire.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Persia's king in 550 B.C.
- Empire that was ruled by diplomacy and tolerance whose capital city was Babylon.
- Political unit in which a number of people or countries are controlled by a single ruler.
- Thick bed of mud.
- Chaldean king who restored Babylon.
5 True/False questions
Satrap → Governor that ruled a province.
Hammurabi's Code → Babylonian king that created Mesopotamia's 282 laws.
Specialized workers → Artisans - skilled workers who make goods by hands.
Mesopotamia → Empire that was ruled by diplomacy and tolerance whose capital city was Babylon.
Sennacherib → Southwest Asian kingdom that controlled a large empire from about 85 to 612 B.C.