5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 10.000 Immortals
- Hanging Gardens of Babylon
- Library at Nineveh
- a Elite group of Persian soldiers who helped Darius seize Persia's throne in 522-521 BC. Could never go under 10,000.
- b Plain between Tigris and Euphrates.
- c Built by King Nebuchadnezzar for his wife who was homesick. One of the seven Ancient Wonders of the World.
- d Region in Mesopotamia; size of Massachusettes that held most of the city-states.
- e One of the oldest and largest ancient libraries in Assyrian captail cities.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Long-lasting patterns of organization in a community.
- Southwest Asian people who helped destroy Assyrian Empire.
- More than a large group of people living together.
- Darius' secret group of inspectors whose job was to monitor the satraps and the people to make sure they were doing their jobs.
- List of 282 specific laws that was based on "an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth". First ever set of laws.
5 True/False questions
Lydians → Persia's king in 550 B.C.
Assyria → Southwest Asian kingdom that controlled a large empire from about 85 to 612 B.C.
Zoroaster → Series of rulers from a single family.
Cyrus → Persia's king in 550 B.C.
Satrap → Governor that ruled a province.