5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A patient with a physical disability comes to the office. The most appropriate response by the medical assistant is to?
- Which of the following terms describes behaving courteously, conscientiously, and in a generally businesslike manner?
- Which of the following is not an example of a medical assistant's clinical duties?
- The initials RMA listed after a medical assistant's name indicate?
- The most important elements in providing superior customer service to patients are?
- a Ask the patient whether assistance is needed
- b Professionalism
- c Diagnosing communicable diseases
- d Credentials
- e Integrity and honesty
5 Multiple choice questions
- Using a term of endearment when talking to a patient
- Revise and update the standards used for the accreditation of medical assisting programs
5 True/False questions
Which of the following professional attributes indicates the ability to understand someone else's situation? → Empathy
Which of the following is the most appropriate information to include on a resume? → All the above
Which of the following is/are the greatest benefits of an AAMA membership? → All the above
Accreditation may be defined as? → A process in which recognition is granted to an education program
Which of the following constitutes unprofessional behavior when interacting with an externship preceptor? → Clinical Laboratories Improvement Amendment