5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The abbreviation "CMA," when listed after a medical assistant's name, is his or her?
- Which of the following is the correct website address for the National Board of Medical Examiners?
- Which of the following organizations publishes a journal called Professional Medical Assistants?
- Specific laboratory duties for medical assistants include all of the following, except?
- Which of the following is/are the greatest benefits of an AAMA membership?
- a Credential
- b AAMA
- c Collecting arterial blood for measuring blood oxygen levels
- d www.nbme.org
- e All the above
5 Multiple choice questions
- A process in which recognition is granted to an education program
- U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare
- Clinical Laboratories Improvement Amendment
5 True/False questions
Which of the following terms describes behaving courteously, conscientiously, and in a generally businesslike manner? → Accountable
After you become a certified medical assistant, how often is recertification required? → Every 5 years
Which of the following terms refers to legal, mental, or moral responsibility? → All the above
Which of the following is the most appropriate information to include on a resume? → All the above
Which of the following behaviors might be displayed by a medical assistant who is behaving unprofessionally? → Accountable