5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which of the following is allowed as long as the medical assisting credential remains current?
- Which of the following is the most appropriate information to include on a resume?
- The initials RMA listed after a medical assistant's name indicate?
- Which of the following is the correct website address for the National Board of Medical Examiners?
- Which of the following is/are the greatest benefits of an AAMA membership?
- a www.nbme.org
- b All the above
- c Credentials
- d Recertification
- e Certifications awarded relating to a position
5 Multiple choice questions
- Using a term of endearment when talking to a patient
- Collecting arterial blood for measuring blood oxygen levels
- Integrity and honesty
5 True/False questions
Which of the following terms describes behaving courteously, conscientiously, and in a generally businesslike manner? → Accountable
After you become a certified medical assistant, how often is recertification required? → Credentials
A patient with a physical disability comes to the office. The most appropriate response by the medical assistant is to? → Ask the patient whether assistance is needed
Which of the following organizations offers the Registered Medical Assistant credential? → AMT
Which one of the following organizations declared medical assisting an allied health profession? → U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare