5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which of the following terms refers to legal, mental, or moral responsibility?
- Which of the following terms describes behaving courteously, conscientiously, and in a generally businesslike manner?
- Which of the following professional attributes indicates the ability to understand someone else's situation?
- Currently, the Occupational Safety and Health Act and the Clinical Laboratory Improvements Act do not require medical assistants to be?
- Which of the following statutes includes regulations regarding the testing of patient specimens and interpreting of results in the medical office?
- a Professionalism
- b Credentialed
- c Empathy
- d Clinical Laboratories Improvement Amendment
- e Accountability
5 Multiple choice questions
- Criminal Justice
- Collecting arterial blood for measuring blood oxygen levels
- Ask the patient whether assistance is needed
- Every 5 years
5 True/False questions
Which of the following behaviors might be displayed by a medical assistant who is behaving unprofessionally? → Accountable
The abbreviation "CMA," when listed after a medical assistant's name, is his or her? → Credentials
Which of the following is allowed as long as the medical assisting credential remains current? → Diagnosing communicable diseases
Which of the following organizations publishes a journal called Professional Medical Assistants? → AMT
The most important elements in providing superior customer service to patients are? → Integrity and honesty