5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Accreditation may be defined as?
- Which of the following is the most appropriate information to include on a resume?
- Which of the following is/are the greatest benefits of an AAMA membership?
- The CMA and RMA examinations cover all of the following distinct areas of knowledge except ?
- After you become a certified medical assistant, how often is recertification required?
- a Criminal Justice
- b A process in which recognition is granted to an education program
- c All the above
- d Certifications awarded relating to a position
- e Every 5 years
5 Multiple choice questions
- Using a term of endearment when talking to a patient
5 True/False questions
The initials RMA listed after a medical assistant's name indicate? → Credential
Specific laboratory duties for medical assistants include all of the following, except? → Collecting arterial blood for measuring blood oxygen levels
Which of the following professional attributes indicates the ability to understand someone else's situation? → Certifications awarded relating to a position
The most important elements in providing superior customer service to patients are? → Revise and update the standards used for the accreditation of medical assisting programs
Which of the following organizations offers the Registered Medical Assistant credential? → AMT