5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- After you become a certified medical assistant, how often is recertification required?
- Which of the following constitutes unprofessional behavior when interacting with an externship preceptor?
- Which one of the following organizations declared medical assisting an allied health profession?
- Currently, the Occupational Safety and Health Act and the Clinical Laboratory Improvements Act do not require medical assistants to be?
- The initials RMA listed after a medical assistant's name indicate?
- a U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare
- b Arguing
- c Every 5 years
- d Credentials
- e Credentialed
5 Multiple choice questions
- All the above
- Collecting arterial blood for measuring blood oxygen levels
5 True/False questions
Which of the following is the correct website address for the National Board of Medical Examiners? → www.nbme.org
Which of the following organizations offers the Registered Medical Assistant credential? → AMT
The most important elements in providing superior customer service to patients are? → Integrity and honesty
Which of the following professional attributes indicates the ability to understand someone else's situation? → Certifications awarded relating to a position
Which of the following is the most appropriate information to include on a resume? → Certifications awarded relating to a position