5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- After you become a certified medical assistant, how often is recertification required?
- The goal of the 1996 AAMA Role Delineation Study was to?
- The abbreviation "CMA," when listed after a medical assistant's name, is his or her?
- Which of the following is/are the greatest benefits of an AAMA membership?
- Currently, the Occupational Safety and Health Act and the Clinical Laboratory Improvements Act do not require medical assistants to be?
- a Credentialed
- b All the above
- c Credential
- d Every 5 years
- e Revise and update the standards used for the accreditation of medical assisting programs
5 Multiple choice questions
- Diagnosing communicable diseases
- Using a term of endearment when talking to a patient
5 True/False questions
Which of the following is the most appropriate information to include on a resume? → Certifications awarded relating to a position
The initials RMA listed after a medical assistant's name indicate? → Credentials
Which of the following is allowed as long as the medical assisting credential remains current? → AMT
Which of the following constitutes unprofessional behavior when interacting with an externship preceptor? → Arguing
Specific laboratory duties for medical assistants include all of the following, except? → Every 5 years