5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which of the following terms refers to legal, mental, or moral responsibility?
- Which of the following organizations offers the Registered Medical Assistant credential?
- Which of the following terms describes behaving courteously, conscientiously, and in a generally businesslike manner?
- Specific laboratory duties for medical assistants include all of the following, except?
- Which of the following behaviors might be displayed by a medical assistant who is behaving unprofessionally?
- a Professionalism
- b Accountability
- c Collecting arterial blood for measuring blood oxygen levels
- d AMT
- e Using a term of endearment when talking to a patient
5 Multiple choice questions
- All the above
5 True/False questions
After you become a certified medical assistant, how often is recertification required? → Every 5 years
Which of the following statutes includes regulations regarding the testing of patient specimens and interpreting of results in the medical office? → Clinical Laboratories Improvement Amendment
Which of the following is the most appropriate information to include on a resume? → All the above
Which of the following is the correct website address for the National Board of Medical Examiners? → www.nbme.org
The CMA and RMA examinations cover all of the following distinct areas of knowledge except ? → Credentials