5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which of the following organizations publishes a journal called Professional Medical Assistants?
- Which of the following behaviors might be displayed by a medical assistant who is behaving unprofessionally?
- Specific laboratory duties for medical assistants include all of the following, except?
- Which of the following is the most appropriate information to include on a resume?
- The initials RMA listed after a medical assistant's name indicate?
- a Certifications awarded relating to a position
- b AAMA
- c Credentials
- d Collecting arterial blood for measuring blood oxygen levels
- e Using a term of endearment when talking to a patient
5 Multiple choice questions
- Diagnosing communicable diseases
- Integrity and honesty
5 True/False questions
Which of the following words best describes a medical assistant who works effectively as a team member in the medical office? → Using a term of endearment when talking to a patient
The abbreviation "CMA," when listed after a medical assistant's name, is his or her? → Credentials
The CMA and RMA examinations cover all of the following distinct areas of knowledge except ? → Criminal Justice
Which one of the following organizations declared medical assisting an allied health profession? → AMT
Which of the following is the correct website address for the National Board of Medical Examiners? → Certifications awarded relating to a position