5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which one of the following organizations declared medical assisting an allied health profession?
- Which of the following is the most appropriate information to include on a resume?
- Which of the following professional attributes indicates the ability to understand someone else's situation?
- Which of the following is not an example of a medical assistant's clinical duties?
- The goal of the 1996 AAMA Role Delineation Study was to?
- a U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare
- b Diagnosing communicable diseases
- c Revise and update the standards used for the accreditation of medical assisting programs
- d Empathy
- e Certifications awarded relating to a position
5 Multiple choice questions
- Criminal Justice
- Ask the patient whether assistance is needed
- Collecting arterial blood for measuring blood oxygen levels
5 True/False questions
Which of the following statutes includes regulations regarding the testing of patient specimens and interpreting of results in the medical office? → Arguing
After you become a certified medical assistant, how often is recertification required? → Credentials
Which of the following organizations offers the Registered Medical Assistant credential? → AMT
Which of the following behaviors might be displayed by a medical assistant who is behaving unprofessionally? → Accountable
Which of the following terms describes behaving courteously, conscientiously, and in a generally businesslike manner? → Professionalism