5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which of the following terms describes behaving courteously, conscientiously, and in a generally businesslike manner?
- The abbreviation "CMA," when listed after a medical assistant's name, is his or her?
- Which of the following behaviors might be displayed by a medical assistant who is behaving unprofessionally?
- Which of the following terms refers to legal, mental, or moral responsibility?
- The CMA and RMA examinations cover all of the following distinct areas of knowledge except ?
- a Accountability
- b Criminal Justice
- c Professionalism
- d Credential
- e Using a term of endearment when talking to a patient
5 Multiple choice questions
- Diagnosing communicable diseases
- Every 5 years
- U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare
- Clinical Laboratories Improvement Amendment
5 True/False questions
A patient with a physical disability comes to the office. The most appropriate response by the medical assistant is to? → Ask the patient whether assistance is needed
Which of the following is/are the greatest benefits of an AAMA membership? → All the above
Currently, the Occupational Safety and Health Act and the Clinical Laboratory Improvements Act do not require medical assistants to be? → Credentialed
The goal of the 1996 AAMA Role Delineation Study was to? → Revise and update the standards used for the accreditation of medical assisting programs
Which of the following professional attributes indicates the ability to understand someone else's situation? → Certifications awarded relating to a position