5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- -Interpreting light touch, pressure, temperature, pain and vibration through skin contact/receptors.
- Interpreting stimuli originating in muscles, joints and other internal tissues that give information about the position of one body part in relation to another.
- -Place in important life phases, such as career cycle, parenting cycle, or educational process.
- -Stage of phase of maturation.
- -ASSESSMENT OF FUNCTION IN PERFORMANCE AREAS IS GREATLY INFLUENCED BY THE CONTEXTS IN WHICH THE INDIVIDUAL MUST PERFORM.
-OT practitioners consider performance context when determining feasibility and
5 True/False questions
Temporal Aspects-Chronological → -Individual's age.
Sensory-Auditory → -Interpreting tastes.
Sensory-Gustatory → -Interpreting tastes.
Sensory-Sensory processing → -Interpreting sensory stimuli.
TA- Disability status → -Place in important life phases, such as career cycle, parenting cycle, or educational process.