5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- -receiving and differntiating sensory stimuli.
- -Place in important life phases, such as career cycle, parenting cycle, or educational process.
- -Place in continuum of disability or terminal nature of illness.
- -Interpreting simuli from the innr ear receptors regarding head position and movement.
- -interpreting and localizing sounds, adn discrimainating background sounds.
5 True/False questions
Sensory-Olfactory → -interpreting odors.
Temporal Aspects-Developmental → -Stage of phase of maturation.
Sensory-Sensory processing → -receiving and differntiating sensory stimuli.
Sensory-Gustatory → -interpreting and localizing sounds, adn discrimainating background sounds.
Sensory-Proproceptive → Interpreting stimuli originating in muscles, joints and other internal tissues that give information about the position of one body part in relation to another.