5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- -Interpreting stimuli through eyes, inclduing peripheral vision and acuity and awareness of color and pattern.
- -Interpreting light touch, pressure, temperature, pain and vibration through skin contact/receptors.
- -Place in continuum of disability or terminal nature of illness.
- -Interpreting simuli from the innr ear receptors regarding head position and movement.
- -Place in important life phases, such as career cycle, parenting cycle, or educational process.
5 True/False questions
Sensory-Gustatory → -interpreting and localizing sounds, adn discrimainating background sounds.
Sensorimotor COMPONENT → -Interpreting light touch, pressure, temperature, pain and vibration through skin contact/receptors.
Temporal Aspects-Chronological → -Individual's age.
Sensory-Proproceptive → Interpreting stimuli originating in muscles, joints and other internal tissues that give information about the position of one body part in relation to another.
PERFORMANCE CONTEXTS → -ASSESSMENT OF FUNCTION IN PERFORMANCE AREAS IS GREATLY INFLUENCED BY THE CONTEXTS IN WHICH THE INDIVIDUAL MUST PERFORM.
-OT practitioners consider performance context when determining feasibility and