5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rough terrain in southern India prevented
- System of social organization
- Indo-Aryan states were ruled by
- Southern Indian cultures were ________________ Indo-Aryan culture.
- There is some evidence that the Indus River valley people may have disappeared because of
- a geographically isolated from
- b rajas
- c floods, earthquakes, invading forces
- d the unification of its peoples
- e caste system
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
Mohenjo Daro → Indo-Aryans' works of religious literature.
The Indus River valley is protected by the → Sanskrit
fortress built on a brick platform → citadel
The Vedas were → Indo-Aryans' works of religious literature.
The religion that many people converted to during Asoka's reign → Buddhism