5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Indian name for social classes
- Tried to improve basic living conditions in India
- The Vedas were
- The southwest _________________________ provides much of the rain in India.
- In Indo-Aryan society, Brahmins were
- a varnas
- b Indo-Aryans' works of religious literature.
- c monsoon
- d Asoka
- e special priests
5 Multiple choice questions
- social classes
5 True/False questions
The Indo-Aryan states were ruled by a military leader, lawmaker, and judge known as the → rajas
Siddhartha Gautama → Buddha
Indo-Aryan gods were based on → nature.
There is some evidence that the Indus River valley people may have disappeared because of → floods, earthquakes, invading forces
Indo-Aryan states were ruled by → nature.