5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Indo-Aryans spoke
- Harappa and Mohenjo Daro are built aroung a central
- System of social organization
- Indo-Aryans enforced rigid
- Southern Indian cultures were ________________ Indo-Aryan culture.
- a citadel
- b geographically isolated from
- c caste system
- d Sanskrit
- e social classes
5 Multiple choice questions
- special priests
- ancient Harrapan city
- Indo-Aryans' works of religious literature.
5 True/False questions
The religion that many people converted to during Asoka's reign → maya
belief that the world was an illusion → maya
Separates India from the rest of Asia → Buddha
Indo-Aryan gods were based on → nature.
There is some evidence that the Indus River valley people may have disappeared because of → floods, earthquakes, invading forces