5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rough terrain in southern India prevented
- Indo-Aryans enforced rigid
- Indo-Aryan states were ruled by
- Separates India from the rest of Asia
- Southern Indian cultures were ________________ Indo-Aryan culture.
- a the unification of its peoples
- b rajas
- c social classes
- d Himalayas
- e geographically isolated from
5 Multiple choice questions
- special priests
- Indo-Aryans' works of religious literature.
5 True/False questions
Harappa and Mohenjo Daro are built aroung a central → citadel
Siddhartha Gautama → Buddha
Mohenjo Daro → ancient Harrapan city
The religion that many people converted to during Asoka's reign → maya
Indo-Aryan gods were based on → nature.