5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- elastic potential energy
- a The ability to do work.
- b The movement of thermal energy into or out of a system.
- c Energy produced in a system or material affected by an elastic force.
- d Consists of both potential and kinetic energy.
- e Compares the amount of usable energy produced with the amount available before the transformation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Loss of thermal energy.
- Energy associated with the nucleus of the atom.
- One or both objects in a collision deform, some of the kinetic energy is converted to heat.
- Nuclear energy production by the combination of two atom's nuclei.
- Energy of motion.
5 True/False questions
acoustic → Energy produced through a magnetic field.
electrical → Energy produced by the excess, lack, or movement of electrons.
chemical → Energy stored in chemical bonds.
heating → The movement of thermal energy into or out of a system.
temperature → Gain of thermal energy.