5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Compares the amount of usable energy produced with the amount available before the transformation.
- b Energy of motion.
- c Consists of both potential and kinetic energy.
- d Energy produced by the excess, lack, or movement of electrons.
- e Loss of thermal energy.
5 Multiple choice questions
- One or both objects in a collision deform, some of the kinetic energy is converted to heat.
- States that energy cannot be created or destroyed, only changed from one form to another.
- What is the formula for kinetic energy KE = ? and what do the variables mean?
- A form of radiant energy from electricity and magnetism.
- The total amount of energy entering a process equals the sum of all the forms of energy that exist at the end of the process.
5 True/False questions
acoustic → Energy of sound waves or particle oscillations; must have a medium to be transmitted.
radiant → Nuclear energy production by the combination of two atom's nuclei.
fusion → Nuclear energy production by the combination of two atom's nuclei.
mass energy → The equivalent of the energy of all matter itself if you could convert the matter into energy using the formula E=mc2.
energy → The ability to do work.