5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Law of Conservation of Energy
- a Energy associated with the nucleus of the atom.
- b The ability to do work.
- c Measure of the change in thermal energy of a system.
- d States that energy cannot be created or destroyed, only changed from one form to another.
- e Nuclear energy production by the division of the nucleus of an atom.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Occurs when two objects collide and rebound so that the sum of their momentums and the sum of their kinetic energies are the same before and after the collision.
- The equivalent of the energy of all matter itself if you could convert the matter into energy using the formula E=mc2.
- The sum of the kinetic energies of all the particles in an object.
- A form of radiant energy from electricity and magnetism.
- Gain of thermal energy.
5 True/False questions
magnetic → Energy produced through a magnetic field.
kinetic → Energy of motion.
1/2 mv squared 0.5 x mass in kg x the square of speed in meters per second → What is the formula for gravitational potential energy GPE = ? and what do the variables mean?
fusion → Nuclear energy production by the division of the nucleus of an atom.
chemical → Consists of both potential and kinetic energy.