5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- wh (weight in newtons) x (height in meters)
- partially elastic collision
- a Energy stored in chemical bonds.
- b What is the formula for gravitational potential energy GPE = ? and what do the variables mean?
- c Energy of position.
- d The sum of the kinetic energies of all the particles in an object.
- e One or both objects in a collision deform, some of the kinetic energy is converted to heat.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Energy produced in a system or material affected by an elastic force.
- Colliding objects stick together after a collision.
- Nuclear energy production by the combination of two atom's nuclei.
- Energy produced by the excess, lack, or movement of electrons.
- Gain of thermal energy.
5 True/False questions
acoustic → Energy produced through a magnetic field.
nuclear → The movement of thermal energy into or out of a system.
mechanical → Energy stored in chemical bonds.
First Law of Thermodynamics → The total amount of energy entering a process equals the sum of all the forms of energy that exist at the end of the process.
efficiency → The ability to do work.