Not nearly as much information needed to be known as the last one. This is Like normal science quests, the other one was more of a GIGANTIC TEST.
Please use the following guide to help you study for the Quest on Friday:
(see the hw page for pages, ppts, handouts, and links)
• pg. 172 - Plate Tectonics/Plate Tectonics ppt
• pg. 173 - Earth's Layers
• pg. 174 - Tectonic Plates
• pg. 175- Pangea
• pg. 176 - Plate Tectonics Vocab
• pg. 177 - Plate Tectonics
• pg. 178 - Plate Tectonics Vocab
For the maps, you should know the layers of the Earth and be able to name
all the major tectonic plates and where they are.