an organism invisible to the naked eye, especially one that causes disease
1. a miniature world; 2. something that resembles something else on a very small scale
a small or trivial detail
1. to make slender or small; 2. to weaken or reduce in force or value.
1. thin in form; 2. flimsy, having little substance or validity
1. to satisfy an appetite fully; 2. to gratify to excess
to do as one is asked or ordered
1. a tool or utensil; 2. to carry out, put into effect
1. well-stocked or abundantly supplied; 2. completely filled
an exclamation or oath, often obscene
1. plentiful; 2. in large amounts
1. the universe; 2. any great whole
noble and generous, especially in forgiving
a wealthy, influential person, especially in business
1. greatness of importance or size; 2. the degree or brightness of a star
1. a form of mental illness in which a person has exaggerated ideas of his or her own importance; 2. an obsessive idea to do things on a grand scale
the system of having more than one spouse at a time
a flat shape with many straight sides
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.