5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Active Site
- Ionic Bond
- Atomic Number
- a Bonds formed when atoms transfer electrons
- b The number of protons in the nucleus of an element.
- c A group of atoms held together by convalent bonds
- d Large complex compounds that contain carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen
- e Site on an enzyme that attaches to a substrate
5 Multiple choice questions
- The number of protons plus the number of neutrons.
- Substances that increase the speed of chemical reactions ( usually a protein, Lowers activation energy )
- A substance made of the joined atoms of two or more different elements.
- Compound that Reduces the concentration of hydrogen ions (increases (OH-))
- A long chain of smaller molecules called nucleotides
5 True/False questions
Convalent Bond → Bonds formed when atoms transfer electrons
Element → What dissolves the solute - usually water
Substrate → Compound that Reduces the concentration of hydrogen ions (increases (OH-))
Solution → Substance that is dissolved
Solute → Substance that is dissolved