5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ionic Bond
- a The attraction between substances of the same kind.
- b What dissolves the solute - usually water
- c Bonds formed when atoms transfer electrons
- d Compound that Increases the concentration of hydrogen ions (h+) in solution
- e The substance on which an enzyme acts during a chemical reaction.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A long chain of smaller molecules called nucleotides
- A substance made of the joined atoms of two or more different elements.
- The number of protons plus the number of neutrons.
- Substances made up of only one kind of atom
- Substances that increase the speed of chemical reactions ( usually a protein, Lowers activation energy )
5 True/False questions
Adhesion → The attraction between substances of the same kind.
Ion → An element that has gained or lost one or more electrons.
Base → Compound that Reduces the concentration of hydrogen ions (increases (OH-))
Solution → A mixture in which one or more substances is evenly distributed in another substance
Convalent Bond → Bonds formed when atoms transfer electrons