5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ionic Bond
- a Organic compounds made of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen atoms.
- b Bonds formed when atoms transfer electrons
- c An element that has gained or lost one or more electrons.
- d The smallest unit of matter that can not be broken down by chemical means.
- e Compound that Increases the concentration of hydrogen ions (h+) in solution
5 Multiple choice questions
- The substance on which an enzyme acts during a chemical reaction.
- The number of protons in the nucleus of an element.
- A substance made of the joined atoms of two or more different elements.
- Substances made up of only one kind of atom
- A mixture in which one or more substances is evenly distributed in another substance
5 True/False questions
Cohesion → The attraction between substances of the same kind.
Activation Energy → The energy needed to start a chemical reaction
Solute → A mixture in which one or more substances is evenly distributed in another substance
Active Site → An attraction between different substances (why things get wet)
Base → Compound that Increases the concentration of hydrogen ions (h+) in solution