5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Active Site
- a The substance on which an enzyme acts during a chemical reaction.
- b Compound that Reduces the concentration of hydrogen ions (increases (OH-))
- c An element that has gained or lost one or more electrons.
- d Substances that increase the speed of chemical reactions ( usually a protein, Lowers activation energy )
- e Site on an enzyme that attaches to a substrate
5 Multiple choice questions
- The number of protons plus the number of neutrons.
- What dissolves the solute - usually water
- Substance that is dissolved
- The smallest unit of matter that can not be broken down by chemical means.
- Compound that Increases the concentration of hydrogen ions (h+) in solution
5 True/False questions
Cohesion → An attraction between different substances (why things get wet)
Convalent Bond → Forms when 2 or more atoms share electrons to form a molecule
Molecule → Substance that is dissolved
Protein → An element that has gained or lost one or more electrons.
Adhesion → An attraction between different substances (why things get wet)