5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Convalent Bond
- Surface Tension
- a Compound that Increases the concentration of hydrogen ions (h+) in solution
- b An attraction between different substances (why things get wet)
- c Forms when 2 or more atoms share electrons to form a molecule
- d Organic compounds made of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen atoms.
- e Caused by the attraction between water molecules; prevents the surface of water from easily breaking.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The energy needed to start a chemical reaction
- Nonpolar molecules that are not solube in water ( can dissolve )
- A group of atoms held together by convalent bonds
- The substance on which an enzyme acts during a chemical reaction.
- The number of protons plus the number of neutrons.
5 True/False questions
Enzyme → Substances that increase the speed of chemical reactions ( usually a protein, Lowers activation energy )
Cohesion → The attraction between substances of the same kind.
Protein → The attraction between substances of the same kind.
Nucleic Acid → A long chain of smaller molecules called nucleotides
Atomic Number → The number of protons in the nucleus of an element.