burnout: stage 1 (4)
little or no desire to relate to patients
burnout: stage 2 (3)
2. cynical, uncaring, disinterested, bitter
3. patients & family become dehumanized
burnout: stage 3 (4)
1. failure as a professional
2. not as capable, caring, competent
3. feeling of helplessness
4. clients/family feel alienation, despair of individual
burnout: stage 4 (4)
1. failure as person
2. self-hatred, isolation
3. major impact on family
4. absenteeism from work
burnout: stage 5 (4)
1. complete burnout
2. lacks affect
3. performs responsibilities with involvement, commitment or enthusiasm
4. contemplates leaving profession
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.