5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Group Marriage
- a Marriage of one man to more than one woman.
- b The distancing of oneself from the emotions evoked by some traumatic experience or memory.
- c Three ornmore people living together in a marriage like relationship.
- d Estrogen like compounds or plant origin.
- e A cluster of physical and psychological symptoms that can affect peons who have experienced severe trauma.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A contract signed before the marriage spelling out the disposition of wealth in the event of divorce.
- Hormone treatment extending for a long time after menopause.
- The foundation if non transient sexual relationships in groups of three or more.
- The psychological process that reduces a persons response to stimulus or drug after repeated exposure,
- A financial agreement between spouses.
5 True/False questions
Bigamy → In law, the crime of marrying someone while already married to another spouse.
Swingers → Couples who agree to engage in casual sex contracts.
Bar mitzvah → Jewish coming of age ceremony for boys.
Menopausal Hormone Therapy (MHT) → Use of hormones to treat symptoms occurring during or soon after menopause.
Climateric → The transition to infertility at the end of a woman's reproductive years andculminsting in menopause.