5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Group Marriage
- Postmenopausal Hormone Therapy
- Hot flashes
- a The distancing of oneself from the emotions evoked by some traumatic experience or memory.
- b Hormone treatment extending for a long time after menopause.
- c Reduction in the mineral content of bone, predisposing to fractures.
- d Episodes of redding and warmth of the skin associated with menopause.
- e Three ornmore people living together in a marriage like relationship.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A live in sexual relationship between two persons who are not marrie to each other.
- A cluster of physical and psychological symptoms that can affect peons who have experienced severe trauma.
- The psychological process that reduces a persons response to stimulus or drug after repeated exposure,
- In men, the gradual decline of fertility with age; a hypothetical male equivalent if menopause.
- The phase marked by irregular menestrual cycles.
5 True/False questions
Pre-Nuptial Agreement → A financial agreement between spouses.
Preadolescence → Marriage of one man to more than one woman.
Post Nuptial Agreement → A financial agreement between spouses.
Quinceanera → Couples who agree to engage in casual sex contracts.
Polygyny → Marriage of one man to more than one woman.