5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Vasomotor Control
- a Thebphysiological regulation of peripheral blood flow.
- b A woman who cohabits with a man but it not his wife, usually in polygamous cultures.
- c The Quarters for wise and childre in a polygamous Muslim household. Or in some species the group of females who live and mate with a single male.
- d The psychological process that reduces a persons response to stimulus or drug after repeated exposure,
- e A contract to marry for a fixed period of time.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The transition to infertility at the end of a woman's reproductive years andculminsting in menopause.
- Hormone treatment extending for a long time after menopause.
- A form of marriage that requires a stronger vow of commitment than a regular marriage and that makes divorce harder to obtain.
- Involvement in a series of monogamous relationships.
- Couples who agree to engage in casual sex contracts.
5 True/False questions
Cohabitation → A live in sexual relationship between two persons who are not marrie to each other.
Polyamory → Marriage of one woman to more than one man.
Preadolescence → The age range including the beginning of puberty 8-12 or 8-13.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder → A financial agreement between spouses.
Menopause → The final cessation of menestruation at the end of a woman's reproductive years.