5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Companionate Marriage
- Hot flashes
- Menopausal Hormone Therapy (MHT)
- a Use of hormones to treat symptoms occurring during or soon after menopause.
- b Marriage of one man to more than one woman.
- c Episodes of redding and warmth of the skin associated with menopause.
- d A form of marriage in which the husband and wifenare expected to be emotionallynintimate and to engage in social activities together.
- e Couples who agree to engage in casual sex contracts.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The phase marked by irregular menestrual cycles.
- Jewish coming of age ceremony for boys.
- A cluster of physical and psychological symptoms that can affect peons who have experienced severe trauma.
- The transition to infertility at the end of a woman's reproductive years andculminsting in menopause.
- Thebphysiological regulation of peripheral blood flow.
5 True/False questions
Postmenopausal Hormone Therapy → Hormone treatment extending for a long time after menopause.
Post Nuptial Agreement → A financial agreement between spouses.
Polyandry → Marriage of one woman to more than one man.
Harem → In law, the crime of marrying someone while already married to another spouse.
Group Marriage → Three ornmore people living together in a marriage like relationship.