5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bar mitzvah
- Bat mitzvah
- a Jewish coming of age ceremony for boys.
- b The Quarters for wise and childre in a polygamous Muslim household. Or in some species the group of females who live and mate with a single male.
- c The psychological process that reduces a persons response to stimulus or drug after repeated exposure,
- d Jewish coming of age ceremony for girls.
- e A man who has been castrated.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A contract signed before the marriage spelling out the disposition of wealth in the event of divorce.
- Three ornmore people living together in a marriage like relationship.
- The phase marked by irregular menestrual cycles.
- A woman who cohabits with a man but it not his wife, usually in polygamous cultures.
- A financial agreement between spouses.
5 True/False questions
Cohabitation → The psychological process that reduces a persons response to stimulus or drug after repeated exposure,
Polyandry → Marriage of one woman to more than one man.
Swingers → Couples who agree to engage in casual sex contracts.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder → A financial agreement between spouses.
Postmenopausal Hormone Therapy → Hormone treatment extending for a long time after menopause.