5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Companionate Marriage
- Pre-Nuptial Agreement
- Menopausal Hormone Therapy (MHT)
- a Marriage of one woman to more than one man.
- b A form of marriage in which the husband and wifenare expected to be emotionallynintimate and to engage in social activities together.
- c Use of hormones to treat symptoms occurring during or soon after menopause.
- d A contract signed before the marriage spelling out the disposition of wealth in the event of divorce.
- e A man who has been castrated.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A form of marriage that requires a stronger vow of commitment than a regular marriage and that makes divorce harder to obtain.
- Three ornmore people living together in a marriage like relationship.
- The age range including the beginning of puberty 8-12 or 8-13.
- Thebphysiological regulation of peripheral blood flow.
- Marriage of one man to more than one woman.
5 True/False questions
Swingers → In law, the crime of marrying someone while already married to another spouse.
Bat mitzvah → Jewish coming of age ceremony for boys.
Habituation → The psychological process that reduces a persons response to stimulus or drug after repeated exposure,
Polyamory → Marriage of one woman to more than one man.
Dissociation → The psychological process that reduces a persons response to stimulus or drug after repeated exposure,