5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Group Marriage
- Menopausal Hormone Therapy (MHT)
- a The transition to infertility at the end of a woman's reproductive years andculminsting in menopause.
- b Three ornmore people living together in a marriage like relationship.
- c Use of hormones to treat symptoms occurring during or soon after menopause.
- d The final cessation of menestruation at the end of a woman's reproductive years.
- e The phase marked by irregular menestrual cycles.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Hormone treatment extending for a long time after menopause.
- The psychological process that reduces a persons response to stimulus or drug after repeated exposure,
- A man who has been castrated.
- The distancing of oneself from the emotions evoked by some traumatic experience or memory.
- Jewish coming of age ceremony for boys.
5 True/False questions
Companionate Marriage → A form of marriage that requires a stronger vow of commitment than a regular marriage and that makes divorce harder to obtain.
Bat mitzvah → Jewish coming of age ceremony for girls.
Hot flashes → Estrogen like compounds or plant origin.
Polygyny → Marriage to more than one spouse at a time.
Covenant Marriage → A form of marriage in which the husband and wifenare expected to be emotionallynintimate and to engage in social activities together.