5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bat mitzvah
- Group Marriage
- Pre-Nuptial Agreement
- a Three ornmore people living together in a marriage like relationship.
- b The Quarters for wise and childre in a polygamous Muslim household. Or in some species the group of females who live and mate with a single male.
- c Jewish coming of age ceremony for girls.
- d The foundation if non transient sexual relationships in groups of three or more.
- e A contract signed before the marriage spelling out the disposition of wealth in the event of divorce.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Marriage of one man to more than one woman.
- The final cessation of menestruation at the end of a woman's reproductive years.
- In men, the gradual decline of fertility with age; a hypothetical male equivalent if menopause.
- A form of marriage in which the husband and wifenare expected to be emotionallynintimate and to engage in social activities together.
- Estrogen like compounds or plant origin.
5 True/False questions
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder → A financial agreement between spouses.
Post Nuptial Agreement → A contract signed before the marriage spelling out the disposition of wealth in the event of divorce.
Vasomotor Control → Reduction in the mineral content of bone, predisposing to fractures.
Concubine → Marriage of one man to more than one woman.
Eunuch → A man who has been castrated.