5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Hot flashes
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- a The phase marked by irregular menestrual cycles.
- b Marriage of one man to more than one woman.
- c Episodes of redding and warmth of the skin associated with menopause.
- d The Quarters for wise and childre in a polygamous Muslim household. Or in some species the group of females who live and mate with a single male.
- e A cluster of physical and psychological symptoms that can affect peons who have experienced severe trauma.
5 Multiple choice questions
- In law, the crime of marrying someone while already married to another spouse.
- In men, the gradual decline of fertility with age; a hypothetical male equivalent if menopause.
- A form of marriage in which the husband and wifenare expected to be emotionallynintimate and to engage in social activities together.
- The psychological process that reduces a persons response to stimulus or drug after repeated exposure,
- A financial agreement between spouses.
5 True/False questions
Polyamory → The foundation if non transient sexual relationships in groups of three or more.
Menopausal Hormone Therapy (MHT) → Hormone treatment extending for a long time after menopause.
Bat mitzvah → Jewish coming of age ceremony for girls.
Concubine → The final cessation of menestruation at the end of a woman's reproductive years.
Preadolescence → The age range including the beginning of puberty 8-12 or 8-13.