5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Menopausal Hormone Therapy (MHT)
- a Marriage of one man to more than one woman.
- b The distancing of oneself from the emotions evoked by some traumatic experience or memory.
- c Use of hormones to treat symptoms occurring during or soon after menopause.
- d A live in sexual relationship between two persons who are not marrie to each other.
- e The final cessation of menestruation at the end of a woman's reproductive years.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Estrogen like compounds or plant origin.
- A cluster of physical and psychological symptoms that can affect peons who have experienced severe trauma.
- Three ornmore people living together in a marriage like relationship.
- A contract signed before the marriage spelling out the disposition of wealth in the event of divorce.
- Marriage to more than one spouse at a time.
5 True/False questions
Habituation → The psychological process that reduces a persons response to stimulus or drug after repeated exposure,
Osteoporosis → Reduction in the mineral content of bone, predisposing to fractures.
Bar mitzvah → Jewish coming of age ceremony for boys.
Polyamory → Marriage of one woman to more than one man.
Covenant Marriage → A form of marriage that requires a stronger vow of commitment than a regular marriage and that makes divorce harder to obtain.