5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bar mitzvah
- Menopausal Hormone Therapy (MHT)
- Covenant Marriage
- a Jewish coming of age ceremony for boys.
- b Use of hormones to treat symptoms occurring during or soon after menopause.
- c A form of marriage that requires a stronger vow of commitment than a regular marriage and that makes divorce harder to obtain.
- d The transition to infertility at the end of a woman's reproductive years andculminsting in menopause.
- e The age range including the beginning of puberty 8-12 or 8-13.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The distancing of oneself from the emotions evoked by some traumatic experience or memory.
- Episodes of redding and warmth of the skin associated with menopause.
- A man who has been castrated.
- Thebphysiological regulation of peripheral blood flow.
- A cluster of physical and psychological symptoms that can affect peons who have experienced severe trauma.
5 True/False questions
Post Nuptial Agreement → A contract signed before the marriage spelling out the disposition of wealth in the event of divorce.
Bat mitzvah → Jewish coming of age ceremony for girls.
Perimenopause → The final cessation of menestruation at the end of a woman's reproductive years.
Group Marriage → Three ornmore people living together in a marriage like relationship.
Harem → The Quarters for wise and childre in a polygamous Muslim household. Or in some species the group of females who live and mate with a single male.