5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Reproductive System
- Thoracic Cavity
- a Farther away from the main mass of the body
- b The science of the structure of the body and its parts
- c the cavity within the rib cage and above the diaphragm; contains the heart, lungs, and so on.
- d Internal and external organs like the testes, ovaries, penis, and uterus produce, transport, and provide a proper environment for the gametes or sex cells (i.e., sperm and eggs) to mature and/or unite.
- e Below: in a lower position
5 Multiple choice questions
- Internal glands like the pituitary, thyroid, adreanals, and gonads secrete hormones for body regulation.
- Made uo of the cranial and spinal cavities
- Toward the head or cranium
- Toward the back surface
- the "Building up" phase of metabolism (e.i., cells take the nutrients that the body has broken down and build their cellular components)
5 True/False questions
Cardiovascular System → The muscles of the body provide movement and body heat
Lymphatic System → The lungs and air passages bring oxygen into the body and move carbon dioxide out of the body
Deep → Lying far down; underneath several layers
Caudal → Toward the tailbone or sacrum
Superior → Above: in a higher position