5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Reproductive System
- Muscular System
- Thoracic Cavity
- a The muscles of the body provide movement and body heat
- b Toward the front surface
- c Internal and external organs like the testes, ovaries, penis, and uterus produce, transport, and provide a proper environment for the gametes or sex cells (i.e., sperm and eggs) to mature and/or unite.
- d the cavity within the rib cage and above the diaphragm; contains the heart, lungs, and so on.
- e Closer to the main mass of the body
5 Multiple choice questions
- The cavity below the diaphragm ; containd the abdominal and pelvic cavities
- Made uo of the cranial and spinal cavities
- Within the thoracic cavity; contains the heart
- The heart and blood vessels carry blood to all parts of the body and remove waste products.
- The lungs and air passages bring oxygen into the body and move carbon dioxide out of the body
5 True/False questions
Frontal Plane / Coronal Plane → Divides the body into anterior and posterior proportions
Anabolism → the "Building up" phase of metabolism (e.i., cells take the nutrients that the body has broken down and build their cellular components)
Cell → The basic unit of life; The basic unit that makes up tissue and organs
Anatomy → the "Building up" phase of metabolism (e.i., cells take the nutrients that the body has broken down and build their cellular components)
Physiology → The study of the normal functioning of the body