5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Abdominopelvic cavity
- Ventral Cavity
- Mediastinum/Pericardial Cavity
- a Within the thoracic cavity; contains the heart
- b The science of the structure of the body and its parts
- c A state of balance that the body maintains to stay alive: maintained through positive and negative feed-back loops.
- d Made up of the thoracic and abdominopelvic cavities
- e The cavity below the diaphragm ; containd the abdominal and pelvic cavities
5 Multiple choice questions
- The skin and the accessory organs in it (e.g., hair, nails, glands) provide external support and protection.
- Below: in a lower position
- Divides the body into anterior and posterior proportions
- Toward the tailbone or sacrum
- Lying far down; underneath several layers
5 True/False questions
Cardiovascular System → The heart and blood vessels carry blood to all parts of the body and remove waste products.
Skeletal System → The muscles of the body provide movement and body heat
Superficial → On the surfase
Spinal cavity → The cavity within the skull; contains the brain
Cell → Lying far down; underneath several layers