5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- abdominal Cavity
- Oblique Plane
- Respiratory System
- Digestive System
- a The science of the structure of the body and its parts
- b Slanting plane; a plane that is not in any of the other planes
- c The lungs and air passages bring oxygen into the body and move carbon dioxide out of the body
- d Contains most of the digestive organs, liver, and the spleen.
- e Organs like the stomach and intestines take food and break it down into nutrients that the body can use
5 Multiple choice questions
- The kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra work together to remove waste products and excess water and transport urine out of the body.
- A group of organs that act together to perform a specialized body funtion
- The basic unit of life; The basic unit that makes up tissue and organs
- Internal and external organs like the testes, ovaries, penis, and uterus produce, transport, and provide a proper environment for the gametes or sex cells (i.e., sperm and eggs) to mature and/or unite.
- Farther away from the midline of the body
5 True/False questions
Distal → closer to the midline of the body
Deep → Lying far down; underneath several layers
Parasagittal Plane → Divides the body into right and left proportions
Sensory System → The kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra work together to remove waste products and excess water and transport urine out of the body.
Pelvic Cavity → The cavity within the skull; contains the brain