5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Endocrine System
- Cranial Cavity
- Transverse Plane (horizontal Plane)
- Midsagittal Plane
- a Closer to the main mass of the body
- b Divides the body into top and bottom porportions.
- c The cavity within the skull; contains the brain
- d Divides the bady into equal right and left halves
- e Internal glands like the pituitary, thyroid, adreanals, and gonads secrete hormones for body regulation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A group of organs that act together to perform a specialized body function.
- A structure of the body that is made up of a group of tissues and performs a specialized function.
- Within the thoracic cavity; contains the heart
- Lying far down; underneath several layers
- Made uo of the cranial and spinal cavities
5 True/False questions
Frontal Plane / Coronal Plane → Divides the body into unequal right and left proportions
Integumentary System → The kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra work together to remove waste products and excess water and transport urine out of the body.
Superficial → On the surfase
Homeostasis → A state of balance that the body maintains to stay alive: maintained through positive and negative feed-back loops.
medial → closer to the midline of the body