5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Transverse Plane (horizontal Plane)
- Urinary System
- a Divides the body into top and bottom porportions.
- b the "Building up" phase of metabolism (e.i., cells take the nutrients that the body has broken down and build their cellular components)
- c The kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra work together to remove waste products and excess water and transport urine out of the body.
- d Toward the front surface
- e A state of balance that the body maintains to stay alive: maintained through positive and negative feed-back loops.
5 Multiple choice questions
- On the surfase
- Divides the bady into equal right and left halves
- Lying far down; underneath several layers
- The study of the normal functioning of the body
- The heart and blood vessels carry blood to all parts of the body and remove waste products.
5 True/False questions
Superior → Below: in a lower position
Organ System → An individual living thing.
Abdominopelvic cavity → The cavity below the diaphragm ; containd the abdominal and pelvic cavities
Cranial Cavity → The cavity within the spinal column; houses the spinal cord.
Anatomy → The science of the structure of the body and its parts