5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sagittal Plane
- Ventral Cavity
- Skeletal System
- Nervous System
- Midsagittal Plane
- a Divides the body into right and left proportions
- b A skeleton of 206 bones and the joints between them provide support and a framework for body movement
- c Organs like the brain, spinal cord, and nerves make communication within the body, learning, and memory possible.
- d Divides the bady into equal right and left halves
- e Made up of the thoracic and abdominopelvic cavities
5 Multiple choice questions
- Made uo of the cranial and spinal cavities
- Toward the head or cranium
- The cavity within the spinal column; houses the spinal cord.
- A state of balance that the body maintains to stay alive: maintained through positive and negative feed-back loops.
- The study of the normal functioning of the body
5 True/False questions
Muscular System → The kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra work together to remove waste products and excess water and transport urine out of the body.
Reproductive System → Internal and external organs like the testes, ovaries, penis, and uterus produce, transport, and provide a proper environment for the gametes or sex cells (i.e., sperm and eggs) to mature and/or unite.
Posterior/dorsal → Toward the back surface
Anabolism → the "breaking down" phase of metabolism (i.e., food is broken down into nutrients that the body can use)
Anatomy → The science of the structure of the body and its parts