5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- internal respiration
- pneumon pneumonia
- a tempory cessation of breathing or respirations
- b without
- c the exchange of gases between the bloodstream and the cells at the cell level
- d pertaining to (-ar) the microscopic air sacs (alveoli) at the end of the bronchioles
- e lung
5 Multiple choice questions
- smaller (-ole) tubular branches that are extensions of the bronchi
- Any pathological process with cronic obstruction of thd bronchial tubes
- blood spitting (-ptysis) up blood
- straight labored breathing (-pnea) that occurs when lying flat and is relieed by sitting up one of the classic symptoms of ventricular heart failure
- Insertion of a nedle between the ribs and into the pleural space.
5 True/False questions
thoracic surgery → Surgery involving the rib cage and structures contained within the chest.
bradypnea → Abnormal slow breathing evidenced by a respiratory rate of less than 12 respirations per minute
ox → oxygen
anoxemia hypoxemia → Absence or deficency of oxygen in the blood.
brady bradypnea → Abnormal slow breathing evidenced by a respiratory rate of less than 12 respirations per minute