5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- pulmonary absecess
- a visual examination (-scopy) of the throat
- b pertaining to the nose
- c blue
- d use of the stethoscope to listen to sounds within the body, especially in the chest neck and abdomen; used to detect crackels or wheezes in the lungs, pleural rubs, and other physiological phenomena.
- e Localized colledtion of puss in the lunngs.
5 Multiple choice questions
- tempory cessation of breathing or respirations
- blood clot that doesn't travel.
- Insertion of a nedle between the ribs and into the pleural space.
- the exchange of gases between the air in the lungs and the bloodstream
- pertaining to (-ar) the microscopic air sacs (alveoli) at the end of the bronchioles
5 True/False questions
pulmonary embolus (PE) → Localized colledtion of puss in the lunngs.
ortho orthopnea → Condition in which breathing is easier in an upright position, either sitting or standing.
emia → blood condition
cronic obstructive pulmonary didease COPD → Any pathological process with cronic obstruction of thd bronchial tubes
pleur pleuritic → pleura pertaining to (-itic) an inflamation of the pleura