5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- nas & rhin
- pneumon pneumonia
- anoxia hypoxia
- a lung
- b blue
- c nose
- d visualization of the bronchi using a flexible tube
- e Absence or deficiency of oxygen in the tissues.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Abnormal slow breathing evidenced by a respiratory rate of less than 12 respirations per minute
- Absence or deficency of oxygen in the blood.
- bronchus (plural, bronchi) involuntary contraction or twitching (-spasm) of the smooth muscle in the bronchi This condition causes narrowing of the airway and occurs in asthnma and bronchitis
- blood spitting (-ptysis) up blood
- blood clot that doesn't travel.
5 True/False questions
auscultation → use of the stethoscope to listen to sounds within the body, especially in the chest neck and abdomen; used to detect crackels or wheezes in the lungs, pleural rubs, and other physiological phenomena.
pneum pneumothorax → air lung collection of air or gas in the pleural cavity
orthoonea → Abnormal slow breathing evidenced by a respiratory rate of less than 12 respirations per minute
tachy tachypnea → slow slow breathing (-pnea)
emia → blood condition