5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Healing process of fracture
- Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Fluoride
- Synovial Joints
- a Hematoma, granulation tissue, callus formation, ossification
- b irregular lattice of thin plates of spongy bone tissue.
- c layer of osteons found in compact bone, cause the tree-like appearance of compact bone
- d freely movable joints with a synovial cavity
- e Minerals found in the body
5 Multiple choice questions
- procedure for examining the interior of a joint, usually the knee. used to determine the extent of damage, remove torn cartilage, repair cruciate ligaments, and obtain samples for analysis
- Strengthens bones
- produces red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets by a process called hemopoiesis
- forcible wrenching or twisting of a joint with partial rupture or other injury to its attachments without dislocation. disarticulation at a joint between ligaments.
- Tough connection tissue membrane that covers the bone, responsible for bone growth.
5 True/False questions
Dislocation → a bone revolves around its own longitudinal axis, just as pivot and ball-and-socket joints
Osteocytes → mature bone cells, the most numerous cells in osseous tissue and maintain its daily metabolism
Articular Cartilage → irregular lattice of thin plates of spongy bone tissue.
Osteoclasts → bone degrading cells
Osteons → attach muscle to bone