5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Synovial Joints
- Effects of Exercise
- a freely movable joints with a synovial cavity
- b Strengthens bones
- c where osteocytes reside
- d Tough connection tissue membrane that covers the bone, responsible for bone growth.
- e Structural unit of compact bone
5 Multiple choice questions
- An increase in the angle between two bones
- allows osteocytes to communicate
- movement in which there is a decrease in the angle between two bones
- hyaline cartilage attached to articular bone surfaces
- layer of osteons found in compact bone, cause the tree-like appearance of compact bone
5 True/False questions
Dislocation → a bone revolves around its own longitudinal axis, just as pivot and ball-and-socket joints
Epiphyseal Line → Is crushed during strangulation
Sprain → forcible wrenching or twisting of a joint with partial rupture or other injury to its attachments without dislocation. disarticulation at a joint between ligaments.
Cartilaginous Joints → the bones are held together by cartilage, allows little to no movement.
Circumduction → movement away from midline of the body