5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a movement in which there is a decrease in the angle between two bones
- b forcible wrenching or twisting of a joint with partial rupture or other injury to its attachments without dislocation. disarticulation at a joint between ligaments.
- c bone degrading cells
- d procedure for examining the interior of a joint, usually the knee. used to determine the extent of damage, remove torn cartilage, repair cruciate ligaments, and obtain samples for analysis
- e Structural unit of compact bone
5 Multiple choice questions
- irregular lattice of thin plates of spongy bone tissue.
- attach muscle to bone
- layer of osteons found in compact bone, cause the tree-like appearance of compact bone
- Strengthens bones
- movement of the distal end of a body part in a circle (in a cone)
5 True/False questions
Yellow Bone Marrow → consists mainly of adipocytes, which store triglycerides
Strain → forcible wrenching or twisting of a joint with partial rupture or other injury to its attachments without dislocation. disarticulation at a joint between ligaments.
Articular Cartilage → hyaline cartilage attached to articular bone surfaces
canaliculi → allows osteocytes to communicate
Extension → a bone revolves around its own longitudinal axis, just as pivot and ball-and-socket joints