5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- obtuse angle
- right angle
- a Figures that have the same size and shape.
- b An angle that measures more than 90 degress.
- c An angle that measures 90 degrees.
- d Part of line that goes on forever in one direction. Has one end point.
- e 4 sides, 4 angles
5 Multiple choice questions
- This marks and exact location in space.
- A polygon that has sides of equal measure, and has angles of equal measure.
- An angle that measures less than 90 degrees.
- Lines that intersect at right angles.
- The point where several edges come together.
5 True/False questions
parallel lines → Lines that intersect at right angles.
polygon → A closed, plane (flat) figure, formed by three or more line segments.
Line of Symmetry → Part of a line between two end points.
translation → Movement of a figure that does not change it's size or shape.
line → An endless straight path. Has no end points