5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Vertex (plural - verteces)
- a The flat surfaces of solid figures
- b The point where several edges come together.
- c A polyhedron with only one base.
- d Sliding of a figure in a straight line. The figure does not change direction.
- e Formed by two rays with the same endpoint (vertex).
5 Multiple choice questions
- A polygon that has sides of equal measure, and has angles of equal measure.
- An angle that measures more than 90 degress.
- 3 sides, 3 angles
- Flipping a figure over a line (mirror). Figure is now in the opposite direction.
- An angle that measures 180 degrees.
5 True/False questions
Intersecting lines → Lines that cross at one point.
Edge → An endless straight path. Has no end points
acute angle → An angle that measures less than 90 degrees.
perpendicular lines → Lines that intersect at right angles.
ray → A polyhedron that has two congruent (exactly the same) bases.