5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a 4 sides, 4 angles
- b Line where two faces come together.
- c 6 sides, 6 angles
- d 5 sides, 5 angles
- e A polyhedron with only one base.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Flipping a figure over a line (mirror). Figure is now in the opposite direction.
- Add up to 360 degrees.
- A polygon that has sides of equal measure, and has angles of equal measure.
- An angle that measures 90 degrees.
- 3 sides, 3 angles
5 True/False questions
point → This marks and exact location in space.
acute angle → An angle that measures more than 90 degress.
Line of Symmetry → Part of a line between two end points.
parallel lines → Lines, in the same plane, that never intersect.
Congruent → Figures that have the same size and shape.