5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Line of Symmetry
- Angles of a Quadrilateral
- a Add up to 360 degrees.
- b A line that divides a figure into two congruent parts.
- c Movement of a figure that does not change it's size or shape.
- d 6 sides, 6 angles
- e Turning a figure around a point (vertex). Placing your finger on one corner of the figure, and turing the object around your finger.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Flipping a figure over a line (mirror). Figure is now in the opposite direction.
- Lines that intersect at right angles.
- An angle that measures more than 90 degress.
- Lines that cross at one point.
- An angle that measures 90 degrees.
5 True/False questions
line segment → Part of a line between two end points.
Quadrilateral → 4 sides, 4 angles
acute angle → An angle that measures more than 90 degress.
Angles of a Triangle → Add up to 360 degrees.
translation → Movement of a figure that does not change it's size or shape.