5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Angles of a Quadrilateral
- Line of Symmetry
- a Add up to 360 degrees.
- b Formed by two rays with the same endpoint (vertex).
- c A line that divides a figure into two congruent parts.
- d Turning a figure around a point (vertex). Placing your finger on one corner of the figure, and turing the object around your finger.
- e Sliding of a figure in a straight line. The figure does not change direction.
5 Multiple choice questions
- This marks and exact location in space.
- Figures that have the same shape, but different sizes.
- 5 sides, 5 angles
- 3 sides, 3 angles
- The flat surfaces of solid figures
5 True/False questions
octagon → 8 sides, 8 angles
line segment → Part of a line between two end points.
ray → A polyhedron that has two congruent (exactly the same) bases.
obtuse angle → An angle that measures more than 90 degress.
Transformation → Sliding of a figure in a straight line. The figure does not change direction.