5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Line of Symmetry
- a A line that divides a figure into two congruent parts.
- b Part of line that goes on forever in one direction. Has one end point.
- c Movement of a figure that does not change it's size or shape.
- d A closed, plane (flat) figure, formed by three or more line segments.
- e 5 sides, 5 angles
5 Multiple choice questions
- 3 sides, 3 angles
- Lines, in the same plane, that never intersect.
- The flat surfaces of solid figures
- A polygon that has sides of equal measure, and has angles of equal measure.
- 8 sides, 8 angles
5 True/False questions
obtuse angle → An angle that measures more than 90 degress.
Congruent → This marks and exact location in space.
line segment → A line that divides a figure into two congruent parts.
Edge → Line where two faces come together.
Polyhedron → A closed, plane (flat) figure, formed by three or more line segments.