5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Angles of a Quadrilateral
- acute angle
- a An angle that measures less than 90 degrees.
- b Add up to 360 degrees.
- c The flat surfaces of solid figures
- d 3 sides, 3 angles
- e An endless flat surgace. Named by three points.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Add up to 180 degrees.
- A polyhedron with only one base.
- 8 sides, 8 angles
- An angle that measures more than 90 degress.
- A polyhedron that has two congruent (exactly the same) bases.
5 True/False questions
Line of Symmetry → A line that divides a figure into two congruent parts.
Polyhedron → A solid figure with faces that are polygons.
line → An endless straight path. Has no end points
perpendicular lines → Lines that intersect at right angles.
Transformation → Sliding of a figure in a straight line. The figure does not change direction.