5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Line of Symmetry
- a Formed by two rays with the same endpoint (vertex).
- b A line that divides a figure into two congruent parts.
- c 5 sides, 5 angles
- d An endless flat surgace. Named by three points.
- e A polyhedron that has two congruent (exactly the same) bases.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An angle that measures 90 degrees.
- 6 sides, 6 angles
- Line where two faces come together.
- 3 sides, 3 angles
- A solid figure with faces that are polygons.
5 True/False questions
acute angle → An angle that measures more than 90 degress.
line segment → Part of a line between two end points.
pyramid → Part of line that goes on forever in one direction. Has one end point.
ray → Part of line that goes on forever in one direction. Has one end point.
Congruent → Figures that have the same size and shape.