5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- straight angle
- obtuse angle
- right angle
- perpendicular lines
- a Lines that intersect at right angles.
- b Figures that have the same size and shape.
- c An angle that measures 90 degrees.
- d An angle that measures 180 degrees.
- e An angle that measures more than 90 degress.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 8 sides, 8 angles
- A polyhedron that has two congruent (exactly the same) bases.
- An angle that measures less than 90 degrees.
- A polygon that has sides of equal measure, and has angles of equal measure.
- The flat surfaces of solid figures
5 True/False questions
translation → Movement of a figure that does not change it's size or shape.
pyramid → A polyhedron with only one base.
Angles of a Triangle → Add up to 180 degrees.
Triangle → 3 sides, 3 angles
Vertex (plural - verteces) → The point where several edges come together.