5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Vertex (plural - verteces)
- line segment
- Intersecting lines
- a The point where several edges come together.
- b 8 sides, 8 angles
- c Part of a line between two end points.
- d A polyhedron with only one base.
- e Lines that cross at one point.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An angle that measures more than 90 degress.
- An angle that measures 180 degrees.
- Add up to 360 degrees.
- An endless flat surgace. Named by three points.
- A polyhedron that has two congruent (exactly the same) bases.
5 True/False questions
pentagon → 5 sides, 5 angles
Transformation → Sliding of a figure in a straight line. The figure does not change direction.
line → An endless straight path. Has no end points
Rotation → 8 sides, 8 angles
Triangle → Formed by two rays with the same endpoint (vertex).