5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Line of Symmetry
- a 5 sides, 5 angles
- b A line that divides a figure into two congruent parts.
- c Line where two faces come together.
- d A polyhedron with only one base.
- e Movement of a figure that does not change it's size or shape.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 8 sides, 8 angles
- An angle that measures 180 degrees.
- Formed by two rays with the same endpoint (vertex).
- Sliding of a figure in a straight line. The figure does not change direction.
- A polygon that has sides of equal measure, and has angles of equal measure.
5 True/False questions
obtuse angle → An angle that measures more than 90 degress.
Faces → An endless straight path. Has no end points
point → An endless straight path. Has no end points
Similar → Figures that have the same shape, but different sizes.
hudjw → Line where two faces come together.