5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a An endless flat surgace. Named by three points.
- b A polyhedron that has two congruent (exactly the same) bases.
- c Movement of a figure that does not change it's size or shape.
- d A solid figure with faces that are polygons.
- e Figures that have the same shape, but different sizes.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Flipping a figure over a line (mirror). Figure is now in the opposite direction.
- Lines that intersect at right angles.
- Part of a line between two end points.
- An endless straight path. Has no end points
- An angle that measures 90 degrees.
5 True/False questions
Rotation → 8 sides, 8 angles
Angles of a Triangle → Add up to 180 degrees.
Quadrilateral → 4 sides, 4 angles
pyramid → A polyhedron with only one base.
pentagon → 5 sides, 5 angles