5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- non-aggression pact
- Munich Pact
- Harry Truman
- a Discrimmination against Jews
- b American President who made the decision to drop the atomic bomb
- c Alliance of Britain, France and eventually United States
- d Signed in 1938 between Great Britain, Germany, and France that gave part of Czechoslovakia to Germany; Chamberlain said it guaranteed "peace in our time"
- e Agreement between Germany and Russia not to fight each other
5 Multiple choice questions
- Invaded and occupied by Germany until Allies came to the rescue: D-day
- dictator of the Soviet Union
- Prime Minister of Great Britain during WWII
- site of the Japanese attack on the US that brought the US into the war
- relocation of Japanese Americans to camps in the United States
5 True/False questions
Lend-Lease Act → Allowed president to "rent" arms to "any country whose defense is vital to the U.S."
Nisei → Turning point in the war in the Pacific in favor of the Allies
Poland → Invasion of this nation by Hitler led to Allies declaring war on Germany
Hideki Tojo → Prime minister of Japan during World War II
"Final Solution" → the gathering of resources and preparation for war.